02

Chapter 02~ The past can hurt

3rd Person P.O.V

The next few moments were all a rush for Hoseok. He was in the car an entire mess. He was speeding after the Ambulance truck to get to the hospital. All that mattered to him now was seeing if his husband and future child were okay. While he drove he tried to figure out why this was happening.

The police couldn't find the woman's car anywhere there weren't any cameras in the area so they couldn't see what her liscense plate was. Hoseok didn't know who could possibly do this and sat in the car running his mind with the possible thought of something bad happening.

Hoseok had finally arrived at the hospital and he went to the front desk asking if he could go up to his husbands room. The nurse had looked at him and shaking her head no. "You can't see him. I'm sorry sir." He grunted and looked at her. "I am his husband." She nodded. "I understand sir but he is in critical condition. And the doctors need to work on him." He sighed and looked at her nodding and heading over to the waiting room.

He didn't get a chance to see the car that hit (Y/n)'s but he wanted to know how all of this happened.

He had sat there for hours before the doctor showed up to take him to see (Y/n).

***

??? P.O.V.

I drove back to my house. My car did have a dent in it. I opened the door. "That fucker better be lucky I didn't kill him. But he took away something I loved so now I won't stop until I take away the one he loves." I smirked to myself. "Don't worry brother. We will see what will happen in the upcoming weeks." I looked at the picture of him.

I took down my hair from the ponytail it was in. 'Yep still look like me, Park Chaeyoung. Better known as Rosé'  I sighed to myself and changed into more comfortable clothes. "Let's see, if he dies in that hospital my job is done. But if he doesn't I'll have to continue the process." I smirked and went through Instagram seeing all sorts of posts. 

It was close to about 10:00 when the news came on talking about the accident I caused. "Witnesses say they saw a woman drive off in a black Lamborghini, but the police weren't able to track the car down. As for the Young male that was hurt in the car crash, we don't have any word on his current condition. Back to you lisa." After that announcement was made I smirked. "Police here in Ilsan are so fucking stupid. They won't know how to find me." I laughed and went to take a shower.

After I was done in the shower I got in the bed being able to sleep knowing that (Y/n) might die.

***
3rd Person P.O.V

Hoseok was finally able to get into (Y/n)'s room. "Mr. Jung?" The doctor spoke up. "I want to talk to you about his condition. I know that you want to spend time here but the police are going to try and find the person that did this to him." Hoseok just nodded. His eyes  were the definition of red and tears poured down like a water fall.

"So he had several broken bones. His legs are severly broken and so are his feet. They were crushed by the gas pedal. He broke 4 ribs and his left arm. We ran tests and saw that he was pregnant. The babies are fine, but he will be in a coma for a while."  Hoseok gulped after the doctor finished talking. "I-I." The police came in. "Mr. Jung, we see that you need your time so we will have a meeting with you later in the week." Hoseok just nodded.

The police left with the doctor and Hoseok sat in the chair next to (Y/n). "Baby please wake up...i need to know that you are okay..." Hoseok was normally strong but he couldn't help but feeling weak in this situation.

'Please for me?'

A/n: sorry that this was a little short but I'm a bit busy today. Tonight is my homecoming and I have alot of prep to do tonight so I apologize for the short ass chapter
Anyways I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤❤💕💕❤❤💕💕❤❤