15

Chapter 15- Baby I love our Babies

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

A month had passed since Rosé was placed in a secured prison. Jada had ended up working as the top agent in this spy company and was traveling across the world to take down people. Namjoon has went with her since he loved the profession. We all used to live the mafia life and now we all grown out of it and live a different lifestyle. I am now 9 months pregnant with the twins and I truly couldn't be happier.

All I ever wanted was to live a good life. Although there was some obstacles, I still got through them and to me that's what mattered the most. I'm glad me and my babies are safe now. And I'm glad that Rosé and Violet are being sent out of the country. They are good criminals but, they can be stupid about the way they do things because, it would get them caught. You see when I used to be in the mafia, I knew how to avoid cops, what stores to rob from, and how to pretend to be innocent so you can get out of things. I was super sneaky and no one could tell me otherwise.

You gotta know how to play the game, and they simply couldn't. I was sitting in my living room rubbing my swollen belly that had been carrying my two Angel's for 9 months. Since the whole Rosé situation has ended Hoseok has been able to go to work. He is now a teacher at a Middle school. It was 12:00 in the afternoon when I decided to start cleaning the house. Usually Hoseok is here helping me, but I figured that I should get a head start on it before he comes home. He is going to be very tired when he gets home.

I walked to our bedroom upstairs and went to grab the large laundry basket full of dirty clothes. Once I did that I took it downstairs to the kitchen and opened the closet that had the washing machine and dryer inside. I got down on the floor and opened the washer and placed half of the clothes inside. I closed the machine, added the soap and fabric softener and then started the load.

I walked to the freezer and took out some steak and filled up a bowl with cold water to defrost it. Then I headed to the bedroom slowly and went to get the bedsheets. I took about 20 minutes to take off the old sheets and about 30 minutes to put on the new ones. I took the dirty ones downstairs and placed them in a basket.

I grabbed the broom and began sweeping the entire first floor which took an hour. And by the time I was done sweeping I took the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer to dry. I then put the next load of laundry in and started to mop the floors afterwards.

***

It took about 3 hours but I managed to sweep and mop the floors. And I almost got the laundry done. The last load was in the washer. I walked over to the sink and noticed that the steak was done defrosting so I washed my hands and then began to season and prepare the meat to be fried.

Once I was done, I had went to grab the rice to start cleaning and cooking it. Once the rice was starting to cook, I walked over to the bathroom and got the supplies to clean it. While I was cleaning the bathroom I didn't hear the front door open. "Baby?Baby where are you? It smells good in here-" I heard Hoseok say as he walked in. "Babe I'm cleaning the bathroom-" I said and I turned around and looked at him.

"Babe, did you clean the whole house?" He asked. I could tell he was worried for me since I had a huge belly and I was doing all this work. "Yes babe I did, I almost fainted but I got the job done." His eyes widened. "Go sit on the couch, I'll finish the bathroom and dinner."

I shook my head. "Babe, you had a long day at work and the last thing I need is for you to do more work than you have to." I said and put my mask back on and finished the bathroom. When I did finish I saw that Hoseok already finished preparing dinner. I started to walk over to him to eat when I felt some pain in my stomach. 'Its probably false labor cramps' I thought and just sat down to eat.

Me and Hoseok sat there and enjoyed dinner before deciding to head upstairs. As I got upstairs I felt that pain and Hoseok seemed to notice it as well. "Babe are you-" he tried to say but he was cut off by my screams. "Shit! I can't walk fuck!" I yelled and felt a warm liquid run down my leg. "Babe, my water broke." His eyes went wide and the next thing I felt was Hoseok picking me up and placing me in the car.

"Hang on babe. Just remember to breathe." He said and I tried my best to stay calm.

***

We were finally in the hospital, the doctors pulled me to the emergency room and my sister had arrived just in time. They laid me down on the bed and told me that I was gonna have a C-section.

I blacked out a few times. But in that moment all I could focus on as getting my babies out of me and the fucking pain I was in. I started hearing a baby cry and my eyes started filling with tears. Then the second babies cries I heard next. The doctor quickly closed the incision and within 20 minutes I had my baby boy and my baby girl in my arms.

I kissed their foreheads and then looked up at Hoseok. "I love you. And our babies." I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too and our babies."
"What will we name them?" I asked and he looked at our daughter. "Summer Jung. Shes beautiful, just like her mom." I smiled brightly, "as for our son, Christopher Jung." I smiled and looked at the babies. We finally have our family and this was all I needed to remember everything. I looked into my child's eyes and remembered everything. And that made me even happier.

***

3 weeks later

It's been three weeks since I gave birth. The twins were a handful, but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. While Hoseok was at work. I was Taking care of Summer and Christopher. I loved them both dearly, but getting them to take a nap was slightly hard. Once I got them to nap I laid back on the couch and waited till my husband came home.

Recently I found out that Jada is now pregnant, which I didn't expect because she didnt even look like she was 3 months into her pregnancy. She told me that she didnt want to say anything when the whole Rosé thing was going on because that would have been an added layer of stress. I am happy for her and Namjoon.

Hoseok finally Arrived home and I couldn't be happier. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "You give me happiness, you are my angel, and you are my hope." I giggled and he smiled and pulled me into a kiss that quickly got heated. "Ready to have baby number 3?" He said and we both laughed as I pulled him into a hug. Nothing could ruin my happiness or take it away anymore. I felt happy and most of all, I felt complete.

The end.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this final chapter. I know I said there would be another one after this but honestly, I thought what I had wrote was a beautiful way to end the book so I decided to end it. But the epilogue will be posted soon. In about an hour, maybe less. But I did hope you guys enjoyed this book. I promise that my new books will have more chapters and will be longer. Be on the look out for those. And I'm almost done with the books for all of the BTS members. All I have to do is write Jin's book and  I will have officially made a book for each member! I have books for other groups coming out as well so stay tuned for that! Well that's all for now, bye lovesss ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜💜❤❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤❤💜💜❤💜❤❤💜💜💜💜❤💜❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜❤💜❤❤❤💜💜❤❤💜❤💜💜❤❤💜❤💜💜❤❤💜💜❤❤💜💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜