13

Chapter 13- Stay in, it's safe

Hoseok's P.O.V

(Y/n) was asleep when I had woken up. These past few weeks have been very stressful for him. He is very far long in his pregnancy and he is slowly regaining his memory. So today I want it to all be about him.

I got out of bed and decided to head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my fiancee. I made his favorite which were waffles bacon and eggs. I made sure that the waffles were extra fluffy. I poured him some orange juice and brought it upstairs. When I got into the room he was still asleep. I set everything on the nightstand and sat next to him. "Baby wake up. Its 10:00am." I smiled and he slowly woke up. "I made you your favorite breakfast" I cheered and handed it to him and his eyes lit up brighter than a Christmas tree. "Thank you Hobi." He said and then started to eat.

I just sat there and watched him. I was happy that he was feeling better. Suddenly the door bell rang and I went downstairs to see who it was and it was Jada. "Morning Jada." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Morning Hoseok, I'm just stopping by to see my brother and check on the twins before heading into work so I can deal with Rosé and Violet. I'm using them to get CL out of hiding, it's been hard but I know that once I send Rosé and Violet to a maximum security prison, she will have no other choice but to come out." I nodded at her statement and sighed. "I wish they weren't coming after (Y/n). It makes me so mad that Rosé would get someone like CL to help her in capturing (Y/n). We all know how CL operates. She's very sneaky, she knows her way out of things and she is always prepared for the worst." I said and got angry just thinking about what would happen if they took (Y/n) from me.

"Okay let's not discuss this in front of (Y/n) the stress wont be good for him or the babies." She said and I just nodded as we walked into the room. (Y/n) had finished eating and was scrolling through his photos on his phone.

"Hey (Y/n) how are you doing?" Jada asked and sat next to him. "I'm doing okay sis. I just hope that the babies are okay. And I do need some new clothes that will fit over this stomach of mine." He giggled and it was the cutest thing ever. "Well I will take you shopping today and take you anywhere you want to go." I smiled and (Y/n) nodded. "YAY!"

Jada and I laughed and she looked at us two. "Alright well, I'm heading into work to handle some business but, I do hope you enjoy your day (Y/n)" Jada hugged him and me before she left. I then turned to (Y/n). "Go shower and get ready. It's time to enjoy your day." I smiled and walked out of the room and waited for him downstairs.

***

Soon he was ready and I headed over to the Mall first so that me and (Y/n) could look at some cute outfits for him. We went into a store for moms and he found several outfits that he could wear. "Look at these hobi! I feel like a new person" I smiled and looked at him. He found a cute Shirt to wear and some nice jeans that fit him perfectly.

We continued to walk through the store and look for more items to buy. We eventually made it to the baby isle and ended up buying a lot of clothes for the baby. "Look at the baby socks! Babe these are the cutest." He said and I nodded in agreement. "Yes they are very cute my love." I chuckled and he added them to our cart.

We headed off to check out and I paid for all of the clothes. I noticed that (Y/n) kept looking at his hands the entire day and I thought of an idea. "Do you want to get your  nails done babe?" I asked with a chuckle and he nodded. "Yes. Yes I do." He giggled and we walked over to the nail salon. The woman sat him in a chair and began to do the design he wanted.

It took about an hour since he was getting his nails and feet done. I sat there being a supportive boyfriend and just waited for him to be finished. Once he was done she took a picture and then he walked over to show me. "Those are long. You sure you can manage?" I asked

 You sure you can manage?" I asked

"Yes babe I can. I've gotten them longer before and I made them do a pink and blue ombre since were having a boy and a girl." He smiled and I smiled back and gave him a peck on the lips. I paid for his nails and then we walked around some more before deciding to get food.

There was this new restaurant that had just opened in the mall and I wanted to take him to it so I did. The waiter brought us over to a table and we sat there and ordered. I got a burger with fries and a salad. And (Y/n) got a chicken parmesan over rice with a chicken wrap. We enjoyed our meal and I left a good tip for the waiter.

***

As we made our way home in the car, Jada called and sounded extremely happy. "What happened today that made you so happy?" I asked and she giggled. "Well it's more good than bad. The bad news is that Rosé and Violet got away, but I sent away CL's new partner logan off to an island and CL is now dead. I killed her." I got silent for a moment and then smiled. (Y/n) seemed a bit happy. "Well at least we know that the most powerful one is down. And it will be much easier to catch Rosé and Violet." I said and Jada agreed. "Yeah, I already have a team of people tracking the cars location. Once that is taken care of, (Y/n), you can have a non stressful pregnancy." I smiled and nodded. "Dont worry babe. Me and Jada will keep you safe and that's a promise." I kissed his cheek.

And that is a promise that I will never, ever break. And I mean it.

A/n: Since I've been gone for a few months I'll be updating this book back to back. Its the least I could do for being gone so long. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter remember to vote and comment and I'll see you in the next chapter bye lovesss ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤❤❤❤💜❤❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜💜💜❤❤💜❤❤💜💜❤💜❤💜💜❤💜💜