10

Chapter 10- Memory lane

3rd Person P.O.V

Hoseok had made dinner and ran back up the stairs to get (Y/n). He smiled as he saw him looking through pictures on his phone. He came across a video and clicked on it and didn't know that Hoseok was standing in the door way. He saw a video of him and Hoseok having sex. He was on all fours and Hoseok was thrusting into him. He felt himself get turned on and Hoseok smirked. "I see you found the videos." He said and walked over making (Y/n) jump. He immediately turned off his phone and blushed.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered and Hoseok smiled. "It's okay baby. I know you just wanted to know more. And now you know that we used to record us having sex because I would go away on trips and you wanted something to keep you sexually satisfied so we recorded the few times we had sex." (Y/n) nodded. "At I see." He chuckled. "So dinner is ready Lets go eat okay?" He smiled and (Y/n) nodded. Hoseok carried the male down stairs to eat dinner.

It was around 10:00pm when the males had finished eating dinner. (Y/n) was laying under the blanket and Hoseok was in the shower. He rubbed his belly and smiled. "I am so happy to bring you both into the world."

Comment Baby names here:

Boy

Girl

Soon Hoseok came out and he only had a towel around his waist. The water droplets were dripping down Hoseoks abs and (Y/n) could feel himself drool. "Fuck-" this made hoseok smirk. "You like what you see baby?" he walked over and got closer which made (Y/n) bite his lip. Hossok loved to tease the male. But he also knew that he  shouldn't since the boy was pregnant and also the fact that he lost his memory and was trying to gain it back.

***

It was the next day and Hossok was trying his best to help the male remember all of the things that happened before he lost his memory. With (Y/n) it would take some time before he could get it all back. But for now they would start out slow.

Rose, Chaerin, and Violet were at their home trying to plan their next attack. They debated on what should happen next and couldn't decide. "Okay we need to keep the police away and then we need to keep attacking Hoseok and  (Y/n)." chaerin stated. "that fucking bitch Jada she's always getting in my way. Ever since highschool." she growled. "we need to knock her ass down."

Violet shook her head. "to attack her,  we need to attack them. And by them I mean (Y/n) and Hoseok." Rose nodded.   "it's the only way to get full revenge." Chaerin sighed and nodded.  They walked upstairs to get ready and then went into three cars then spoke on the radio. "okay we all head out to their house set up the guns on the sides of your cars.  We're shooting this house up." Chaerin said and they all drove off.

***

Hoseok and (Y/n) were sitting at home when 3 cars pulled up and started to fire their guns in the house Hoseok grabbed (Y/n) and pulled him into a safe room. "we'll be safe here my love." he said and looked at him and pushed a red button on the wall. That button sent an immediate alert to Jada and her team. "My love push the blue button. It will hide the safe room from being seen on the outside." (Y/n) nodded and pushed it. After that was done they both just sat down next to each other.

Meanwhile,  Chaerin, Rose, and violet got out of their cars and kicked down the bullet filled door. They walked into the house and looked around.  Chaerin went downstairs,  rose went upstairs,  and Violet stayed on the first floor. They were going to find hoseok and (Y/n) then kill them.

Jada and her men had pulled up to the house Namjoon had told some of them to place trackers under their cars. They saw the house filled with bullet holes and then turned to the guns attached to the cars. Jada walked into the house and Violet jumped seeing her and shot bullets towards her. Namjoon ran over to where Jada was and fired at Violet with a tranquilizer dart and it immediately knocked her out. Rose came down the steps and fired at Them but one of the men came and stabbed her with a dart as well. Chaerin stayed hidden cause she knew that they would all get captured and someone needed to be able to save the two of them. 

Jada told them to carry Violet and Rose to the trucks.  They put cuffs on their wrists and ankles. Both girls were still asleep when they did this and were both thrown into a truck. Jada had told them to send those two back to the base. They would be put into containment units.

Jada put her hand on a spot in the wall and Namjoon was keeping a look out since the other men were searching for Chaerin. Jada opened the door and saw Hoseok holding (Y/n). " awe how cute.  Now come on we gotta get you two out of here." they nodded and walked out.  As they did Chaerin ran out of the house and past them then went into her car and drove off. "fuck!!!" Jada said and looked at Namjoon.  "don't worry love,  her car had a tracker. She won't get far." he said and then took them to their house to stay safe before heading to the base to deal with Rose and Violet.

***

Hoseok was sitting at the new safe house with (Y/n).  Jada and Namjoon were about to head to the base and looked at them. "Hoseok, please keep him safe. Chaerin can't reach you two here so you will be okay. I have my guards protecting this house. They are all around here so it will be okay." Hoseok nodded and looked at her.  "we will be back later." she said and walked out with Namjoon.

Hoseok kissed (Y/n)'s forehead. "I love you. And I know you can't remember-" the males sentence was cut short. "doesn't matter. I love you too. Memory lost or not,  I know I love you." The two just sat on the couch cuddling until they fell asleep.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment. Do you think that this is the end of Rose and Violet and Chaerin is now solo? Let me know your thoughts. I'll see you all in the next one,  bye lovessss ❤❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️💕❤️❤️💕