Chapter 29--Big mistake

Start from the beginning

She couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him; he had been working like a dog ever since the promotion. She honestly didn’t think it was worth it but to each its own.

 She decided to take a shower hoping it would help her get a better sleep. She was at the end rope of her pregnancy with just a week away from her due date and to say she was tired of being pregnant would be an understatement. Nothing was comfortable anymore.  She got into Ash's shower then proceeded to wash the day off. His bathroom was just as grand and sparkling clean; Gladys made sure of that.  

When she was done, she got dressed in her silk maternity night gown. She loved the way it felt against her skin; it was the most comfortable thing she had ever slept in, even though it cost quite a lot of money.

She pulled the cover off the bed then got in gently. She tried not to touch him so he wouldn’t wake up. She believed him when he told her he didn’t want her in his bed. If she could get some sleep then get out of the bed before he woke up that would be great but if he woke up to find her in his bed, she hoped he would understand that she had no other choice.

She turned to her side then moved very close to the edge of the bed. His bed was big enough that there was space for another person in between them.  His smell surrounded her and oddly enough it soothed her. All too soon she drifted to a blissful sleep.

******

She woke up in the middle of the night feeling hot, too hot. She tried to turn to get comfortable but couldn’t with the weight behind her. She noticed an arm was draped over her waist. She didn’t take Ash to be the type that cuddled so she was surprised to find him snuggling her.

Her breath hitched when his hand moved from her waist to her breast. He grabbed one then squeezed. Emily gasped in shock.  Did he just cop a feel while sleeping?

She didn’t understand what was going on or if he did this when he had other companies. This was the first time she had ever slept in the same bed as him. That was a bad habit to have, she thought to herself.

He tugged her closer to him then nuzzled her neck. He kissed her neck at the same time he twisted her nipple. She gasp again then pushed back on him. Sensation raked her whole body as he continued to caress her breast. His hand left her breast then moved along her sides.

She stopped breathing when he pulled her night gown up. She wanted to stop him but couldn’t get herself to do so.  She felt paralyzed to the desire running through her.
What if he thought she was someone else? The thought suddenly crossed her mind. Taking advantage of him this way was wrong. She opened her mouth to tell him to stop but moaned instead when he pushed her panties to the side then dipped a finger in. He groaned when he felt how drenched she was.

He continued to move in and out while kissing and sucking her neck. She spread her legs wider to give him more room.  A drawled out moan escaped her when his thumb rubbed her clit. That felt sooooo good.

He continued to rub her throbbing bud until she felt herself building. The orgasm hit her so fast she clenched around his finger squeezing her thighs together. It had been months since she last had an orgasm and it was intense.  

She barely noticed he had removed his fingers and was tugging on his boxers. He pulled her leg placed it around his hips then plunged in. She bit her lips hard to keep her from screaming. He shifted so his chest was no longer flushed with her back.  The new angle pulled him deeper inside her.

"Sh*t" he muttered against her neck. He started a slow thrust trying to get her used to his dick. She moaned then pushed back urging him to give her more. He obliged increasing the speed and depth of his thrust.