Chapter 6 - DONE

Emily decided she was done being Ash Hurley’s sex toy. It was June and she had been tending to his sexual needs for five months. She had hoped and prayed he would stop coming back but her prayers had been unanswered. With the evidence still lurking around her, her only way out was quitting her job or getting fired once he showed his parents the pictures. She wanted to save her pride and reputation since she might need the Hurley’s as a reference so she chose to quit before she got fired. Even though she still hadn't found a new job, she just couldn't live in this house anymore. She continued looking through the little books with apartment listings that she got from the grocery store. So far, she had found two she really liked. They were a little pricey but she would be able to afford three or four months' rent before she found a job. Since Cindy had moved out of the apartment they once shared in January, she had been saving the money she used to pay for rent and utilities.

One of the apartments she found was a one-bedroom in Riverdale for $550 a month and the other was another one-bedroom apartment for $650 in Decatur. Her final decision would be if there were buses accessible from either of the locations. She stifled a yawn and stretched her arms. She had become more tired than usual lately and always so sleepy. Getting out of her bed she had been sitting on, looking through the apartment catalog, she walked out of her bedroom to the bathroom next door. The bathroom was shared with the two other female helps that worked for the Hurley’s. The women had their own bathroom while the men, well the driver, had his own bathroom. The bathroom was a plain bathroom with a tub and shower combo, a brown wood vanity with a squared mirror attached and walls painted beige. In the bathroom, she quickly undressed, took the used pad away then brushed her teeth. She noticed the pad had just a small amount of blood but wasn't unusual since she sometimes had spotting and not a normal flow. She got into the shower once the water got hot. She hated showering with cold or lukewarm water, she loved it hot but not too hot to burn her skin and proceeded to wash the day away. When she was done, she wrapped herself in one of the towels, dried off before putting on  new panties and pad. She stretched and yawned again. Boy was she tired.

She walked out of the bathroom with wet hair, into her bedroom and stopped short when she saw Ash sitting on the bed. She closed the door behind her and tightened the towel around her. He looked out of place in the room sitting on her tiny twin bed. Her room was truly a maid's quarters compared to his. She had no TV, just a dresser that held her clothes and a reading table in the corner where she kept some of her books. She wasn't complaining, the room was nice. It suited her how cozy it was.

"What are you doing here?" He looked up at her taking his eyes away from the apartment catalog that was laying on her bed. He looked her over and she took a cautionary step back.

"Um... I was going to... why do you have this?" he stumbled through his words and then picked up the catalog holding it out to her.

She shrugged "Doesn't concern you."

He scrubbed at his face with his hands. "Are you moving out? Did you find another job?" Emily couldn't figure out if he was hurt or angry and honestly she really did not care.

"Like I said before, it does not concern you. What do you want? I am tired and would really like to go to sleep." Silence fell upon them. "Like right now..." She prompted looking impatient.

He blinked a couple of times like he was trying to clear a thought "Yeah right... I was wondering if you could," he swallowed and continued, "you know..." He glanced at her bed that was pushed to the wall.

She mentally shook her head. The prick, of course he was here for sex. She thought to herself. "I can't. I'm on my period. I told you this earlier. I'm sorry." Not. She had never been so pleased to have her monthly flow. It was the perfect excuse since she couldn't flat out tell him no. Yeah the sex was great, each time was better than the last, but being just a "hole" for him to use whenever he wanted was getting formidable for her. She wanted or rather deserved to be treated better than that.