CHAPTER 2- THE MEETING

Emily had been working for the Hurdleys for a month now but she had yet to meet their son, Ash, whom they have talked about nonstop; it was clear he was his mother's pride and joy; even the other staff talked about him. According to Sherri, he was very good looking, but he kept to himself most of the time. Frankly, Emily wanted to meet him, call it curiosity. She finally got her wish when he came over for the weekend and according to her co-workers, this was nothing out of the ordinary. She had heard that he usually came over a few days a week to spend time with his parents. She was working when she met him for the first time. Like usual, she went to his room to clean up, and even though it wasn't lived in, she still cleaned it. This particular day she went in, but stopped short, when she saw him sitting on the bed with a laptop in between his thighs.

"Um... I am sorry, I will come back later. I didn't know you were here." she rambled, backing away from the room.

"Hold on" his voice stopped her.

She peeked in, "Yes?" He gestured for her to come inside and she let the rest of her body inside the room.

"Who are you?" he asked.

Emily wiped her hands on her short. She tended to do that when she is nervous. "Um, I am Emily. One of the maids here."

He looked her over then frowned, "How long have you been working here?"

"About a month now."

He nodded, "What do you do exactly?" he asked, regarding her with interest.

"I clean the house; you know bed making, laundry, dusting, and things of that nature."

He continued looking her over then returned his eyes to hers. There was a tense silence before he spoke again. "Okay, don't let me stop you then."

Emily went back outside to fetch her cleaning supplies. She started with his bathroom, scrubbing and mopping. Next, she moved to his bedroom.

"Do you need me to get out?" he asked looking up from the laptop.

"No, you are fine. I am just going to wipe the dresser and stuff then vacuum the floor. I will come back to make your bed later." He nodded then went back to his laptop. Emily went about her business, getting his room as clean as possible with him still in it. When she looked up, she found him watching her and gave him a small smile before resuming her cleaning. When she was done, she gathered her supplies then uttered "Thank you." before closing his door behind her.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ash joined his friends out in the patio. It was still slightly hot in Atlanta, even though it was October. He placed the wine on the table, putting cups in front of each person.

"So, how did it go with that fine piece of ass yesterday?" Josh asked, pouring himself a drink.

Ash smirked "Best sex I have ever had"

"Damn, that's saying a lot!" Michael added.

Ash nodded "She even taught me stuff."

Josh laughed. "So you seeing her again?"

"Yep. I got her number and I'll definitely be calling her for seconds." They all laughed at his comment. This was not usually his MO. He was the love 'em and leave 'em type. He didn't even know this particular ones name.

He watched Emily walk out of the garden towards the pool with the other maid, Sharice or something, he wasn't sure. His friends also watched.

"Who is that?" Michael asked.