Chapter 27- Big Reveal

Emily woke up the next day tired and cranky. She had little to no sleep the night before. Getting comfortable was a hassle then she had to pee every five minutes it would seem. Like that wasn’t enough, Ash and his companion were too damn loud for her to get any sleep. They were going at it like rabbit, just when she thought they were done, they would pick right back up. She heard more "oh Ash" and I love you" to last her a good long while.

The ‘I love you’ was new though. She was curious to see who the lady was so she could ask her why in the world she would love someone him. She couldn’t wrap her head as to why or how someone would love Ash Hurley. The guy was as evil as they came.

She walked in the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Opting for something simple and not too much, she went for oatmeal and orange juice. She didn’t want to admit it but Ash’s words got to her. She grabbed a packet of instant oat then added some berries for the needed nutrient. When she was done eating, she wasn’t nearly as full but she refused to eat any further, hoping that Ash would have no complaints this time.

She just finished taking a sip of her orange juice when Ash and his companion walked down the stairs. The glass slip from her grip when her eyes fell on the other person walking beside him. She didn’t even noticed the glass shattering by my feet as she stared at both Ash and Cindy walking into the kitchen with their fingers entwined.

She continued to watch numbly as he directed Cindy to the kitchen stool then sat her down gently.

"What is going on?" Emily directed at her friend. "Um…" Cindy glanced at Ash before returning her gaze back to Emily.

"Do you want breakfast love?" Ash asked Cindy completely ignoring his wife like she wasn't there and didn't just speak. Cindy told him coffee would be fine since she wasn’t hungry. He nodded then walked over to the coffee maker to start the machine.

"Cindy?" Emily called softly. "Why are you here? Dressed in Ash's clothes nonetheless" Cindy was dressed in a plain white t-shirt and with the way it swallowed her, Emily knew it had to be Ash's.

Cindy bit down her lips looking around.

"Answer me damn it!! Why the f*ck are you here?!" She snarled at Cindy, her shock quickly turning into anger.

"She is here with me" she heard Ash say behind her. She ignored him looking at Cindy and waiting impatiently for her answer. Cindy mumbled she was with Ash.

"Meaning what exactly?!" Emily asked walking up to her then stood opposite her with the counter separating them.

"Meaning we f*cked last night. I'm sure you heard" Emily turned to Ash when he spoke again. He was leaning in the corner with his legs crossed at his feet and the stupid smirk etched on his face.  He was topless and wearing a sweat pant that hung loosely on his hip.

"Ems…"

"Don't you dare fucking call me that!!" She snapped turning back to Cindy. "You had sex with him? My husband? And you are supposed to be my f*cking friend?"

She ignored Ash' scoff but choose to ignore him. "Why him? What were you trying to prove?"

"He is…Ash" Cindy answered softly. Emily could detect the admiration in her voice which made Emily not only angrier but also disgusted.

"What the fuck does that mean?. You could have gotten any other guy out there why this one?" Cindy took a deep breath then release it. There was no denying Ash was the total package but he was taken and for Cindy to go after him knowing that was a violation to the girl code.

"I like him. A lot actually" Cindy tried to explain her actions.

"You like him?" Emily asked, confusion evident in her voice. Why in the world would you like such an arrogant self-centered douche bag she wanted to add but held her tongue instead.