CHAPTER 8- MISTAKE

The next day Emily woke up early, even before the alarm. She didn't want to feel Mrs. Hurdley's wrath, also she promised Sherri she would help with her duties since she picked Emily's slacked yesterday. She quickly got dressed in her work clothes and got to work. First, the master bedroom. She made the bed, scrubbed the bathroom, the dresser then she mopped the floors. One down, she thought. Next was Ash's room in the other side of the hall. She found his bed made, no surprise there since he left yesterday after she wouldn't have sex with him. She laughed softly at Ash been cock-blocked by her period. She was glad it came because she was truly tired of been his plaything. She deserved much better, She straightened up and cleaned his room but couldn't help but notice his room smelt just like him: fresh, manly, spicy and something else she couldn't pinpoint, maybe his personal aroma. She had gotten familiar with his smell and another part of him as well. She traced the design on his bed sheet with her index finger. Mmh, she grew wet thinking of him and the stuff they have done together on his bed. Not wanting to inhale his scent anymore, she quickly cleaned his bathroom and got out of there. She continued to the rest of the house, dusting, mobbing the tiled floor and vacuuming the carpeted ones. When she was done with hers, she went outside to help Sherri with hers. She found Sherri in the small garden at the backyard trimming the flowers.

"Hey" she greeted the other help. Sherri looked up from what she was doing and raised one eyebrow "You done already?. That was fast'.

"Yea. you know me. I keeps it moving" Emily returned sounding pleased of herself.

"Whatever overachiever"

They both laughed at Sherri's comment.

"So what do you want me to do?" she asked Sherri. "Just put the leaves in the garbage bag over there'" she pointed to where there were black garbage bags packed with leaves. "Okay" Emily wiped her face.

She was feeling very disoriented all of a sudden.

"Are you ok?. you sure you don't want to rest a little bit?. You look a little flushed". Sherri asked concern.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just hungry"

"What? its almost noon. you need to eat something ems". Sherri chastised gently. Emily chuckled "Relax mama bear, I will eat when we finish" She was like that: work before play. That had always been her outlook in life

Still looking at her warily Sherri replied "Okay. If you say so". Emily gave her a smile to reassure her she was really okay. Sherri returned to trimming the flower so she grabbed the leaves then walked to the garbage before putting them in the bag. Walking back, "Hey Sherri." she called out "Do you think...." she wasn't able to finish her sentence before she dropped to the ground.

"EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

**************************************************

Emily woke up to faint beeping noise with dried mouth. She tried getting up but her head felt too heavy like it weighed a truck load. She looked around her to the unfamiliar room. There was a tv mounted on the wall, an open door, and another closed one. Her eyes wandered to the small window in the corner of the room. She frowned. This is not my room.

"AHHHHHHH".

She jumped when she heard a beep on her left. She turned to the noise, saw that the noise was coming from a small machine with a pole that had some clear liquid connected to it. Huh?. Before she could figure out where she really was, a lady walked in the room.

"Oh you're up. How long you been up?. I was here fifteen minutes ago and you were still unconscious" the lady babbled on while checking on the machine. The machine stopped beeping when she pressed some buttons.

UNJUSTIFIED HATRED {completed} (wattys 2015)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara