Preview of Chapter 57

*Two Fingers-Stripe Rhythm*

Nina: On the next chapter of The Mysterious Life of Jamboree Ryken.

Niko went into her beast mode and attacked Nina with a barrage of slashes!

Nina: She's fast! *was blocking the slashes*

Niko: Forbidden Slash! *roars as she rapidly claws out Nina*

Nina counters it with her knife then punched her, then spin kicks her.

Niko: Belarus!

Belarus: Inferno-Flames of the damned!

Red flames appeared from her hands and burns off Nina's jacket.

Nina: You fucking beast. You ripped my jacket... How dare you! HOW DARE YOU!

Nina then felt her eyes go blank and her adrenaline rising as she began to laugh!

Nina: Thanks for the extra juice mistress! *rapidly slashed Niko*

Niko did the same.

Jamboree was watching Nina and Niko go at it, he was then drag by someone!

?: Jamboree Ryken,on behalf of the dank ravens I'm gonna need you to come with me.

Jamboree: And just who are you supposed to be?

The guy had long black hair and red piercing eyes.

Jamboree: No...*had flashbacks of Amaya*

?: What's wrong shōnen? You act like you've seen a ghost?

Amaya(Flashback): Hehehaha!

Jamboree: YOU BITCH! *swung a punch at him but he caught it*

?: Hold on hold on hold on I'm not who you think I am.

Jamboree: You think you're so goddamn funny don't you, Amaya!

?: Who the hell? Who the hell is that?

Jamboree: Do you expect me fall for that "who the hell is that I don't know who you're talking about?' bullshit. I'm not some stupid show the protagonist like ass catch them or some shit! Jamboree Ryken, a.k.a. me has been around too fucking long to know when you're fucking joking! Now if you wanna fucking die, be my guest bitch!

Reigo: wait you think I'm-

Jamboree: Shape shifting into a dude and changing your name doesn't make the situation better, just because I'm dense doesn't mean I'm retarded!

Reigo: Oh for the love of god! *rips off shirt* Do you see breasts on my chest, do you see lipstick on my lips?

Jamboree: The fuck, Amaya...? Since when did you cut your hair and dress like a tomboy?! 

Reigo: Are you mistaking me as a whole ass girl?! 

Jamboree: HOLY SHIT!! You're a guy?! 

Reigo: Well yeah I am! '*face palms* Dense protagonist is dense...'

*cuts to Laughing Jack*

L.Jack: Hehe... looks like I stumbled upon their house...I KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU ZOE HIRAKI! EVERYTHING!

*inside the Apartment*

Adam had a finger at Zoe's head.

Adam: Don't move. Zoe, weren't you supposed to be cleaning up your room?

Zoe: W-What? Adam? Since when do you pick on Zoe?

Adam: Since now, answer the question! *was charging up his finger*