Chapter 19: The Past X Male Reader

*Jamboree's PoV*

Jaylin kept looking at me which is kind of weird.. then again she is a serial killer. But when I was heading to the exit I saw, a newspaper article.

"Breaking News, A 16 year old boy named (Y/N) (L/N) is being chased all over the city. But what matters is... how amazing he is... Anyway, If you see a boy with (E/C) (S/C) and (H/C), please contact the police. But who would've caught him if he'd did nothing wrong. I have reasons to believe (Y/N) is innocent. Do you agree?!"

(Y/N).... Why is that name familiar to me...
Jaylin: *gasped* He's still alive?! After all these years? Jamboree, you know who he is?

Jamboree: Yea..*grips paper* He... He... Was part of something... that changed my life... And it was something...*teared up and clenched fists* I'll never forgive him for...

*Natewantstobattle: Dead Silence Plays(TMLOJR OP)*

*2nd Person PoV*
As the song plays it shows Jamboree's fight with his evil self that Amaya created saying, "It's all your fault!" "I'll always be a part of you, like I am a part of her!" But as the fog clears he sees the darkness going away from the boy's body. "I'll always protect you.." He said with his kanji fading...悪意 (Malice) to 希望(Hope). What could it mean? Song cuts to its climax as Jamboree wakes up with tears in his eyes, and goes back to sleep. The title screen shows. The Author wanted to try something new.

*Y/N's PoV* I been in worse case scenarios before

*Y/N's PoV*
I been in worse case scenarios before. Yanderes, Killers, or far much worse than that. But what I saw scared the shit out of me. It was eight years ago, when I met her... Tsukiko. Amaya Tsukiko!

Amaya: Aw, the poor little (Y/N) has lost his will to fight

Amaya: Aw, the poor little (Y/N) has lost his will to fight....Tell me, what scared you the most.. The part where I killed your friends, that I raped that poor little boy over there, or the fact that you're a bitch like my weakling of a brother. But to be honest we both share something in common...