Chapter 41: Wrath of the Kitsune: Noir Belle

Noir: It'll be easier for both of us if you'd just Give up Now, Natalia! Your life is forfeit, my kitten will rule beside me, and best of all, you'll be reunited with your mother. and do you know the best part about this? It's that no one is her to save you! *summons a fire ball and is about to launch it at her* AND NOW, NATALIA THE EVIL, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!!

?: Think again!

Noir: Huh?! *got kicked in the face by a certain blue eyed kid*

It was Jamboree who kicked her and had his sword ready.

William: I think this belongs to you, *shows her the head of Seras* Now then, *powers up* Let's do this!

Jamboree/Kai: You mess with my wife/girl you're going down! *flew to her and she did the same*

Noir: *clashed with him* What are you doing here, mon chaton. You have nothing to worry about, your wife is right here!

Jamboree: You're right, she's right behind me!

William: *heals her* You ok?

Niko: Yes. Thanks. Now, *transforms into her Belarus form* This ends!

Jamboree: That means I'll stand down! *yanked her by the hair and slams her to the wall*

Kai/Jamboree: You're up, love! *flies alongside William*

William: You have a really bad habit of letting your guard down.

Jamboree: Truer words have never been spoken. But don't worry, once Niko is more powerful than Noir, then the rest should be easy pickings. No one will be able to beat her. I have faith in her.

Kai: And this is the former ruler of hell you're talking to. There's no way she's going down that quick!

William: A angel and a demon, in love with each other! These people are really tampering with forces they can't understand. The natural order is so messed up. But if that's how the universe runs. *got into fighting stance* Then it's my job as the overseer to protect it. Jamboree, cover Niko from your left, i'll take her right. I'll analyze her weakness and when it's shown, we strike!

Jamboree: You know what you're talking about?

William: *looks at him*. Are you questioning God, boy?

Jamboree: But I thought God boy was your nickname?

William: *facepalms* Dense protagonist is dense..

Jamboree: What?

William: Nothing. Now focus!

Jamboree: Right! 'I love you, Niko'

Kai: 'I love you, Belarus'

Jamboree/Kai: Give em Hell!!

Niko/Belarus: *points to her* Prepare yourself. HELL2U!

*Bish: Paint it black. Black Clover OP 2.*