Chapter 15: The IMMORTAL Boy (UPDATED)

Jamboree
I can't believe it. Slasher is dead. And he was just developing feelings. It's like he was a representation of all my fears, my past transgressions. But now I've learned how to channel all of that. Sometimes I feel like I'M the one who needs teaching. Now let's do this!

Back at the shackOther me: I feel cold! Forgive me mistress

Back at the shack
Other me: I feel cold! Forgive me mistress... *levitates
Dan: Jamboree? Is that you?
Lazuli/Janai: Senpai?
Rocky/Spiral: Jambo?
Niko: Jambo-Chan?
Jaylin: Babe?
Amaya: WHAT?!

Young thug- power

Jamboree

Jamboree: Miss me?
All: You're back!
Jamboree: Yeah. Some stuff happened, but I'm OK now. Amaya! I think we should see other people. This thing we had isn't really working out. Think we should break up! Now we can end this peacefully or we can end this poorly with blood!
Amaya: You may have given up on me but I'm not giving up on you! you forgot I own you! You are never going to leave me... you're staying with me forever! Mind controlled or not!

Amaya: Let finish this at top my love! Alone!Jamboree: sure! I'm through being your bitch! Amaya: But I'm not through with you ,you're mine forever! No one else's! Even if you hate me I still love you! The love you have, the fame,  the praise ever...

Jamboree: sure! I'm through being your bitch!
Amaya: But I'm not through with you ,you're mine forever! No one else's! Even if you hate me I still love you! The love you have, the fame, the praise everyone's giving you, how could I not hate you for all of that! I knew that I have to have you and I will!
Jamboree: You must always have the last word don't you?
Amaya: Yes I do this for you only for you! I'll kill for you! I'll do anything for you and only you!
Jamboree: Are you seriously crying?
Amaya: How can you tell? That's why I love you! You know everything about the world! Now come my love! Let this be a lovely little blood shed! Of epic proportions! I remember no matter what you do, I will always love you! *kisses Jamboree.
Jamboree: Gladly!
Amaya and I rose to the top of a building to begin our fight. But first Hit it!

*Jojo's bizarre adventure Avalon*
Amaya: Oh good taste in music my love. I am in a little dub step every now and then! JOJO is an awesome show.... And the way you look in the light, so sexy! *licking her lips.
Me: Enjoy the view because it's the last thing you're going to see.
Amaya: Oh, yes! Come here and help me you big beautiful boy!
Jamboree: *shudders.
Amaya and I charged at each other while doing God level powers!
Jamboree: Eat lightning and crap thunder!
Amaya: Nice word play.... but I can do it better! Now where is your arm?
Jamboree: Don't even try it! I got armor on so you can't stab it!
Amaya: The way you talk, the way you move! I don't know if I want to fight you or fuck you!
Jamboree: Stop it!
I whipped out my sword as did Amaya! And we both started clashing blades! We where doing some Dragon Ball stuff!
Jamboree: This power it's so unreal.. did slasher dying have something to do with it
Amaya: indeed! But then she disappeared!
Jamboree: Where did she go?!

 did slasher dying have something to do with it Amaya: indeed! But then she disappeared!Jamboree: Where did she go?!

Amaya: Hehehe! You've been naughty! *grabs me from behind. I like that. It makes me want you even more! Seeing as though we are gods now... we should stop fighting and just accept our feelings for each other... After all I am feeling a little horny right now. *Licks my face.* Pleasure me... Satisfy me!
Jamboree: What is it with you and your tongue and licking?!

Jaylin: Wait a minute... it just hit me...I'm immortal too!
Niko: How come?
Jaylin: When I died on the lake I somehow got this immortality! It was a curse. But now.. I'm going up there to help him.
Niko: We're going to! Everyone tap on my back!
Jaylin ran to the top of the building.
Niko: I've given you some power but it's temporary so we got to make it count. it's for at least an hour.
Janai: as long as we get to help our master it'll be worth it!
Jaylin: They are really risking their lives to protect him. He really is special and that's why I love him. He doesn't just belong to me he belongs to us!
Jamboree: Get off me!
Amaya: Aww you're so cute when you beg. It's just fueling my love for you!
*began tongue fucking my ear* No one can pleasure you *slasher eye...* LIKE I DO!
Girls/Jaylin: Get your hands off my man!
Janai, Niko, Lazuli, And Jaylin appeared on one side while Dan Spiral and Rocky where on the other.
Jamboree: Guys! what are you doing here?!
Jaylin: Isn't it obvious sweetheart. we love you. And we want to protect you.
Dan: Well pride is what men feel. Love is for the ladies. Even though you're kind of like a older brother to me.
Jamboree: Guys... Thank you.
Amaya: My beloved, I'm gonna let you go because I want you to be safe. I want no harm to come to you. As for you seven well there's no hope for you! And once you die jamboree will join me! Hahahahaah!
Jaylin: Wrong. he's going home with me.
Amaya: Just give it up... I. Am. IMMORTAL! DAMN YOU ALL(But Jamboree)!
Sweetheart I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, this might be something you don't want to see.
Amaya grabs me and throws me to the bottom of the building.
Amaya: Sorry, Babe!
Girls getting infuriated!
Dan: Now you've done it...
Spiral: But that'll have to wait till next chapter.
Amaya: Then let's leave the readers with a little cliffhanger shall we!
She starts to transform. She may be immortal but I've never witnessed power like that before!

Amaya: Tremble before my beauty my radiance! This is the power of the immortal goddess, AMAYA TSUKIKO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! To be continued

To be continued...
Chapter 16: A tyrant's beauty!