Keeping you posted

Hey everyone. I know you were expecting chapter 57 of this book, but right now I have mad writer's block. Because I got too much on my plate right now, I'm basically just role-playing and reading a bunch of shit. But my grades are good, so that's not the reason I have writer's block. The real reason is, I realize that, I am A senior and I may not have time to do this type of stuff anymore. And sometimes I doubt and lie to myself. I think everything might be OK, but I live. And I don't know how much longer I can do it.

But I do have a lot of fun when I'm writing stories or role playing with people, it's what makes me feel happy. And it be entirely honest I can make peace with that. I can live with that. So don't expect a new chapter for like a good 5 to 6 days or um maybe until next week. So that's bad news.

Good news is, I am focusing on making a Halloween special for this book instead of a new chapter. Just something to keep you guys posted and interested about. You know the stereo typical trick-or-treating, drunken parties, classic pranks, or maybe a psychotic ghost girl who possesses someone and is summoning monsters of the night to wreak have it gone the people who crossed her. So how about that an antagonist who is not from Amaya's occult, or from Slenda. An entirely new antagonist from the magical world of imagination. That should knock me out of my funk. So that's good news.

Yeah she'll look something like this

Another reason why I haven't been posting new chapters is because, I'm trying to make OCs. And who knows they may appear in volume two. Which will not happen until I complete this book. Life of an author is hard.

If you go on my account and you see this, that's my OC book

If you go on my account and you see this, that's my OC book. Please don't steal. Includes the characters combat too. I may add all of my original characters onto that book. Except for Tanya, Jaylin, and the other guest characters I used.

So please don't get pissed off because I'm not uploading. I need a break. We all do. Anyway this is just an update to let you know where I'm heading. I hope you guys understand. But here's a quote for all you lemon writers

 But here's a quote for all you lemon writers

See you guys next time.