Preview of Chapter 52

*Song used: Combichrist: Gimmie Deathrace*

Clockwork: On the next chapter of The Mysterious Life of Jamboree Ryken.

Clockwork: Just so you know I'm not like Jeff or Jane! And besides I'm the most prettiest girl whoever talked to you, let alone fight you!

Jaylin:You're right, you do have a rocking body but can your words back up your actions?! *slashed her body and went for a punch*

Clockwork: *sidesteps out of the way* You're so predictable, Shed Junkie! I'll hurry and make this quick so that I can take my love's eye!

Jaylin: *got up and ran to her* Why do you want his eye?

Clockwork: His power mixed with this clock and adrenaline, I'll be un-fucking-stoppable! *grabbed her head and slams her head against a tree*

Jaylin: *got up and yanked her hair* Predict this! *knees in her stomach and lifts her up* I break you now!

Clockwork: Wait What are you talking about?!

Jaylin got on one knee and she brought Clockwork down and ends up breaking her spine! And Natalia lets out an inhumane scream. And Jaylin laughed.

Clockwork: *screams* YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!

Jaylin: The way I see it...*slams her on the ground* yes, yes I do. You hear that, you fucking posers! Your valiant "heroine" has bit the dust!

*back at Slender mansion*
Jane: Oh? Well,that's just one...What about 2-11?

*cuts back to Jaylin*

Jaylin: *confused* Come again?

Clockwork smiled, and surprisingly stood up.

(Yeah like that)

Jaylin: How in the skull fucking soul burning hell did you survive that?!

Clockwork: Fuck you, that's how! *cracks spine and looks at Jaylin* Aw, what's wrong? Where's that raging fighting spirit you were showing before?! ARE YOU AFRAID?! *ran to her with knives still in hands*

Jaylin saw what she was planning and decided to come up with one herself. She ran to the garage and grabbed a familiar weapon.  It was a memento left behind. It was Lilith's chainsaw. Jaylin ran to Clockwork and dodged her knife swings, then when she saw the perfect moment she went behind her and dug the blade deep into her back.

Clockwork: YEAH! That's better! But NOW what?!

Jaylin: You should split. *pulls the cord and raised the blade up slowly and Clockwork was screaming but she managed to slide out of it*

Clockwork: *sighs and stitched up her wounds and kicks her down a wall* THANK YOU JAYLIN! *felt her energy rise* My adrenaline is feeling incredible!!