Preview of Chapter 28

*play song to set mood*

On the next chapter of The Mysterious Life of Jamboree Ryken.

Jamboree: It's 12:00 at night. Who could be up at this time?

Kai: You should probably go to sleep.

Jamboree: Yea. *fell back asleep*

And just when he was getting comfortable he felt something on top of him. When he opened his eyes, he saw that it was Jaylin on top of him, or is it her?

Jaylin?: Hi there, Baby~

Jamboree: OH SHIT! You scared me Jaylin.

Jaylin?: Of course love..*whispered in his ear* That's the idea~ *kissed it and took of her shirt* Oh don't be shy? Touch em.

Jamboree: You ok, Jaylin? You're acting more seductive than usual.

Jaylin?: Whatever do you mean? I'm perfectly fine just, please touch em! *had puppy dog eyes*

Kai: 'Don't give in! Don't give in!'

Jamboree: *sighs* Fine..

Kai: 'DAMN IT! '

Jamboree grabbed her boob and when he did he felt something wrong. Like her breasts were made out of pure metal...No...

Jamboree: *pushed her off the bed and was in a defensive stance* You're not Jaylin are you?

Jaylin?: No. Quite the opposite. *she spins her head around and her eye was glowing red* I'm Something more than her. *licked her lips and was now crawling to me*

Jamboree: WHAT THE HELL?!

Jamboree: *was struggling to get out of her grip*

Jaylin-X: The more you keep fighting, the more it's gonna hurt. So just accept the fuckin pain, shut your fuckin mouth, and let me explore you, my love. *forcefully kissed him*

Jamboree/Kai: 'Another fuckin Yandere... Ain't this a bitch..'