Chapter 23: (Y/N) and Lilith

Setting: unknown location??
3rd PoV
(Y/N): You know Lilith, at first I was skeptical about me and you living together, I mean after I was knocked out you found me. I'm sorry you had to get dragged in my messes.

Lilith: Of course dear. You know I want to get in your messes. Because that's how much I love you. Can you turn on the TV?

(Y/N): Sure.
TV: And for $19.99, you can get...AAAH!
?: Hello all you fools watching!

I changed it to a sports channel but everyone was slaughtered. Blood and guts were everywhere, and it showed two girls in a baseball uniform looking dead into the camera.

?: Don't even bother changing the channel (Y/N!)

I changed it again and it was showing Law and Order SVU!
*music stops*
Lilith: Oh! don't change it, I love this show!

(Y/N): OK, I really love this show too.

But the TV automatically changes

Lilith: (Y/N!)

(Y/N): That wasn't me. Oh great now we're at the fucking news.

TV: Good morning, Dynamo City, it is a beautiful day today and wait is that a girl coming out of the wall? And oh shit, SHE HAS A WEAPON!  SECURITY RESTRAIN HER! *music plays again*

The girl went up to the news reporter and grabbed him by the throat.

Amaya: The following program contains violence, language, very sexual innuendos, and adult situations not suitable for minors! Viewer discretion is advised!

Amaya ripped off his head and turned to the camera.

Amaya: Hello you all including the many people who are pissing their pants right now in this room, My name is Amaya Tsukiko! , but that's not why I'm here! Today I'm making an important announcement! I will be hosting an event that will change the world forever! One of sacrifices, one of life and death, and the winner will be claimed the harem king! That is if you all can beat me which will never happen! I call it the battle of the harem throne! Be part of the conversation on Wattpad.
#HaremThrone!

Y/N: And She's already trending!

Amaya: The event will be happening a month from now. That should you some time to prepare! But for those not participating I suggest you reconnect with your love ones, call in sick, or maybe beat the fuck out of your boss, get a purge going! Because you see this ball inside my hand? *incinerates it* Your world will be long gone.. So get this inside your thick little skulls and I will see you next month, also Take this time to pray to your Gods! But spoilers, none of them now you tell me will be listening!

NR: Just what are you planning?

Amaya: The extinction of this reality, and to spend the rest of eternity with the one I love! But if I'm gonna do that, i'm going to need to take some lives! *stabs him*
Amaya's PoV

Amaya: The extinction of this reality, and to spend the rest of eternity with the one I love! But if I'm gonna do that, i'm going to need to take some lives! *stabs him*Amaya's PoV