Chapter 5: School Rumble

We all met up in the library in order to decipher this code! They all began to take each letter one by one. We opened up each one. We all saw nothing but kiss marks on each note and even 100 inside that envelope.

Niko: I see some notes saying I love you and a whole Lot of hundred dollar bills.

Dan: Damn it!

Me: What's wrong?

Dan: It's not fair, you get all the girls and you get money!

Rocky: You getting money, having girls fall for you, you are a man Jamboree, damn you!

Me: Hey did you come to make fun of me  or praise me?

Spiral: Jambo, with all due respect, we are just complementing you. You've got the juice.

Me: Yeah sure whatever. Hey guys look! It's the same ? that was on that note I saw this morning!

Lazuli: What?! Bring that here!

Niko: Jambo-Chan, can I see the letter?

Me: Wait a second? Yes! That's Genius! Lazuli, Niko, analyze those letters while me, Spiral, Janai and Dan try to figure out who had this ? On these notes. Rocky, hack into the school's roster!

Me: OK we should probably split up around the library!

Dan: Why master?!

Janai: Shut it Dan, he knows what he's doing.

Spiral: What's the plan?

Me: Everyone hush! Now let me try and figure this out. Guy Spiral, you check the cafeteria and see if anyone knows something about a? And please keep your appetite to a minimum.
Spiral: I'll try but if I get hungry I get hungry.

Dan: (softly) i'm surprise you're not fat yet by the way you eat.

Me: OK then, since you want to talk shit, you're going with him! Spiral, make sure he doesn't step out of line! Janai, you check the girls restroom any girls restroom because who ever sent this is a girl.

All three: What will you do master/senpai?

Me: I'll keep watch at the library! Now disperse!
All: Right!
Janai
I went inside the girls bathroom and started looking around for clues but first I had to use it if details of what happened in those stalls you do not want to know...
Bully Girl: Sakura,where is your little boyfriend huh?
G2: Too bad he can't be in here to protect you?
Janai: What are you talking about?!
G1: We've been paid by Tsukiko to beat you up and beat you up we shall!
G2: But that doesn't matter to us because you're the same weak little girl as before!
Janai: Bring it on you bitches!
Dan/Spiral
Spiral: I'm hungry can we eat now?
Dan: You just had lunch... Hold it in for another hour!
Soon they saw knifes flying straight at t͙h͙e͙m͙!
Dan: Spiral duck!  We survived! Takes more then that to kill Dan and Spiral motherfucker!
Then shows up here from the background and sees the wrestling committee surrounding them!
Captain: We have orders from Miss Tsukiko to rough you up a bit! U2 are going to be flattened like a pancake!
Spiral: Yeah there's my do it!
Dan: Get ready my friend!
Lazuli/Niko
Niko: You know I love coming to the football fields... Quiet serene and stuff... In a perfect place to figure out these letters!
Lazuli: And it's not bad....
?: And soon it will be your tomb!
Niko: Is that the cheer squad!
Lazuli: This is why don't participate in girl stuff!
Cheerleaders: Ready OK! 1-2-345 Look who's gonna die tonight 6-7-8910 you're about to meet your end! 11-12 Amaya Tsukiko knows well! She paid us to destroy you... We have spirit how about you! All of their eyes turn red and under their pom-poms had guns in them!
Lazuli: Allow me to reiterate this is why I don't do girl stuff!
Rocky
Rocky: Weird I'm not seeing any of these girls on the course roster... it seems all of them has been wiped out... The records are clean like someone erased them from existence....