Chapter 4: Harems and Curses-Jaylin Voorhees

Camp Crystal Lake
Teen boy: camping is so fun!

Teen boy 2: I know, but I think we should have came prepared.

She could be anywhere.

Teen girl: who u talking about?

B2: Jaylynn Voorhees! Once she died here on this very campsite. And now she came back to life, where she now murders anyone who steps into her territory! Mostly teenagers like us!

Everyone laughed.
B1: You know Jaylynn Voorhees is fake right?
G1: Yeah! Only babies listen to that crap.

Jaylnn's pov:
Well well well... what do we have here. 3 sheep who can't find there out of their kettle.
Sometimes I think it's to easy. Oh well another day another killing.

*Skylar Grey: Wreak Havoc Plays! * (Oh Yeah I'm doing OSTS now...)

Me: So you said I was fake huh? Well, tell me this... DOES THIS LOOK FAKE TO YOU? *stabs teenage boy.
Hmm how bout you... Who else wants to see how real I am?! *licks lips... how about U2...*starts licking the blood of of machete....* TIME TO PLAY! *laughs crazily...

b1: oh I'm out of here

G1: right behind you!

Me: oh I love it when they run!

I have always been like this... ever since I died on these campgrounds... my only motives were to kill and kill I shall.. this is my revenge for all the people who had abused me... those jerks picking on me.... The people who drowned me in the lake... The counselors wouldn't do shit to help me they let me suffer! All they really focused on having sex than saving my life! The only person who ever loved me and was my mother but she died trying to save me... another reason for my revenge! I made an oath that if anyone steps into my campgrounds they will die! They were cornered. Now was my chance!

G1: I think we lost her...

B1: Yeah me too...

Me: Guess again! Hey how are you doing? I don't believe we've met... Name's Voorhees. Jayline Voorhees. Hey guess what?

B1/G1: what.

Me: Die!!!

*slices them both in half

Oh blood never tasted so good!

I love that adrenaline rush when I kill people

I love that adrenaline rush when I kill people. But after a while it starts to get boring. But I understand that's my purpose for getting revenge, I also thought I needed more than that! Oh well. I'm gonna return to my shack. I swear I better find some new entertainment soon or else I'll die of boredom, oh wait I can't die.