Preview of Chapter 36

*Play Song to set mood*

William: On the next chapter of The Mysterious Life of Jamboree Ryken

*cuts to Jamboree's House*
Lilith: Thanks for letting us crash here till we recover.

(Y/N): Yea. Now that my Jamboree is killed, what happens now?

Jamboree: I'm not entirely sure. Oh right Amaya.

Lilith: Amaya Tsukiko? The bitch who caused us pain?

Jamboree: No, the Easter bunny...

Lilith: *raised up her chainsaw and started it*

(Y/N): Cool it.

Lilith: *puts it down* Lucky..

Jaylin: Baby I'm ho-

Lilith: *looks at Jaylin*

Both girls: Why are you here?! WHY AM I HERE?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

Jaylin: I live here! What about you.

Lilith: SO?!

Jamboree: *facepalms* Oh my god...

*cuts to Tsukiko manor*

Alt: So this is the place huh ? I'll be sure to impress her with my powers. That way I could at least be of some use to her. But I gotta make it look like the real deal. *eyes glowed blue* Now then. *went up and knocks door*

?: Shiva? Can you get that?!

Shiva: Yes Lady Amaya. *started security system* Unless You Come to be obliterated, Leave now!

Alt: Nah, I think I'll stay for a bit.

Shiva: Identify yourself!

Alt: Jamboree Ryken, my Kanji is 希望.

Shiva: Well, why didn't you say so~. I'll bring Lady Amaya out now!

Amaya: Who is it?

Shiva: Our husband is here!

Amaya: *gasped* Has he finally surrendered?! After all this time? No. I must be dreaming. *grabs knife and stabs hand on table* Yep it's real.

Raven/Crow: Mistress is crazy.

Tanya: Totally..Well back to work. *turns around and goes to her room*

Amaya: Tell him I'll be out. 'He must really think I'm stupid. There's no way I'd fall for that trick. My love would never come willingly.' *got her knife ready*

Shiva: I'll let him know.

*timeskips*

Alt: So Amaya, What do you want to do?

Amaya: I suppose we could I don't know...*points to an alleyway* Go over there for some...*whispered* Sex..

Alt: 'According to plan!' *smirked*

Amaya: 'According to plan' *smiled insanely and got her knife ready..*

They both walked in the alleyway and meets at the dead end.

Alt: So, How are we doin this? Where do we start?

Amaya: *puts hand on the wall and looks at Alt* What timeline did you come from, you wannabe-god?

Alt: *looked shock* How did you-*was cut off by her finger*

Amaya: You dunce. Did you actually think I would fall for you? I'm sorry to say but there's no fuckin chance of ANY of this happening between us! What kind of sick idiot would toy with a lady's emotions like that?!

Alt: But I don't understand! I'm Jamboree Ryken, right? The one you wanted right?! The one you love?

Amaya: It's true that you look like my Jam-bitch..*dark aura was around her and brought out her knife* But you aren't the boy I fell in love with! *stabbed through him*

Alt: *felt it and looked at her* I thought you loved me... no matter... what...

Amaya: You stupid boy! I don't go for wannabes! *went further*

Alt: *got her off him and took the knife out* 'I was actually doing you a favor, me. I was trying to finally do the right thing and give myself up to her so you can be safe.. But now, I know that she's nothing but a delusional bitch! I'm sorry, But I'll have to carry the burden... Of killing her myself... This shall be... my first and final atonement.' *git into fighting stance*

Amaya: YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY?! Fine! I'll happily show you the way to hell!

Alt: I'll make sure you won't live to kill another day!

Amaya: And What makes you so sure?!

Alt: BECAUSE I'm Jamboree Ryken, I'M IMMORTAL!

Amaya: WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! *clashed with him*