Chapter 9: (+18) Obsessive Domination-The Torture of Jamboree Ryken

Mature warning!
! The following content may be too gruesome for certain audiences so proceed with the upmost caution!
Middle of the woods nighttime!

I should have seen she had a master plan all along. Whether or not she was directly responsible for what has been happening, I cannot say. Still, the fact that she was able to overpower me like this is frightening...and at the same time humiliating..

Amaya: I never imagined that we would finally have this opportunity after all these years... How do I know which one to use first? While this rifle is tempting, I fear that its rapid fire could result in your death. For the time being, your life is worth more to me than your death. So, how about something classic like the standard knife? Hey, how about that, you little bitch?

Jamboree: No, no stop! You don't have to-

Amaya: Shut up! *punched and kicks him* I never asked for your opinion! Now where is your arm? Does it still have that scar? *ripped up a sleeve* Aw you do! But it's all healed up...*smirks* Let's fix that! *brought down her knife*

Jamboree: *screams* 'Someone..Anyone...HELP ME!!'

But she stuck her knife really deep inside the scar of my arm

Amaya : Brings back memories doesn't it? Now I'm not sure you realize the position you're now in so here are the ground-rules. Understand? Good. Rule #1: you will do whatever I say from now on, no ifs, ands, or, buts! Rule #2 Every time you disobey... I hurt you! Every time you cry, I hurt you... so just take it! Are we clear?

Jamboree:...

Amaya: Your silence confirms your compliance. Glad we're on the same page. Now all this is getting me parched. I bet you're thirsty too, yeah? Yeah. *goes to her bag* You want some water? Well too... Fucking bad! I got something else for you to drink! *was putting on brass knuckles*

Jamboree: P-Please don't say-

Amaya: PUNCH! *started punching him*

She kept at it for a good 4 minutes. All I could see from her was her wide sadistic smile. I just don't understand... I just needed to know: Why?

Jamboree: Why?! Why do you keep doing this to me?! I've never done anything to you! Why?! What is the reason?!

Amaya: You want to know why?! WHY?! It's very simple! *tackles Jamboree* Because 1 *punches him* I can't stand your face! 2. *kicks his stomach* You're the recessive, and I am the dominant... we have established this already... foolish bitch!  And 3.

And then she does something I never would have guessed...

Amaya: *kissed him while playing with his scar*

I kept screaming from the pain then she went deeper into the kiss...she then pulled away and whispered into my ear..

Amaya: "I've loved you...for the longest time I've loved you. And I still do!" *laughs* And now that you know, you will finally be mine!