Chapter 29: XOXO

*cuts to Y/N's PoV*
(Y/N): *was meditating*
Jamboree... You are the cause of this future... My friends death...My imprisonment...On behalf of my fallen comrades and To my my harem(that needs a reboot) I swear on my life, I WILL MURDER YOU!

On behalf of my fallen comrades and To my my harem(that needs a reboot) I swear on my life, I WILL MURDER YOU!

You can count on it!

* dried up faithful youth: Cover by Nathan Sharp*

*Jaylin's PoV*As my love ran outside I was getting ready to fight my clone

*Jaylin's PoV*
As my love ran outside I was getting ready to fight my clone.

X: Why must he run from me. Isn't he my lover? Why must he fear me?

Jaylin: He runs because he doesn't want someone like you in his life. He wants a compatible more flexible girl who doesn't tie him down.

And with that they started fighting. They were both evenly matched. Because X had all of Jaylin's data she knew everything she was going to do before she even did it! X then wrapped wires around her.

X: But he has to be tied down. That way he wouldn't leave! If you let him go if you so much as even let them think for themselves they'll rebel.

Jaylin: Damn was I always this crazy?

X: Yes you are. *rushed at her with her machete*  But alas you've grown soft. Now once I dispose of you, mistress Amaya will rejoice! You will not get a single shred of mercy from me you stupid shed junkie. I can't wait to spill your guts!

But before she could reach  her,Jaylin teleported to her in lightning speed.
(A/N: Fun fact. On part eight of Friday the 13th, when Jason was on a boat he was about to kill one of his victims but he lost one of them then when the same guy that he escaped from was on the other side so was Jason. The reason how Jason got there so fast is still controversial to this day. If you do not believe me then look at this clip. Even though on the Friday the 13th game and Mortal Kombat X)