Preview of Chapter 55

*Song used: DDFH-Run The Jewels*

Spiral: On the next chapter of The Mysterious Life of Jamboree Ryken.

Dan was trying to punch Jeff but he kept on touching him.

Dan: 'His movements, I can't connect!'

Jeff: 'I have to admit the pussy boi can box. I'll grant him that. However, he's never had to punch his way through the slums and thus I hold the advantage!' Take this!

He punched him at the right moment but Dan shot a purple fireball at his stomach causing to knock him back into a wall.

Jeff: Not a bad attack, honestly I think you might've bruised me.

Dan: *lights a blunt and smokes it* There's plenty more of that, bastard.

*cuts to Ben and Rocky*

Rocky: There's only one way I can beat you!

Ben: And what's that?

Rocky: *Grabs phone* Flame war!

Ben: Futile! *breaks his phone*

Rocky: Hi! That'll cost $600, and it was an iPhone too. Now I'll have to fight you!

Ben: Aw two bad! I know a perfect place where we can settle our dispute! *went inside the electrical grid* Keep up!

Rocky: Hmph. *charged up and his kanji glows* Let's jet! *ran after him at lightning speed* My kanji is スパーク Meaning Spark. Not only do I have the power to manipulate lightning at my command, I'm also very fast! It's like the whole world slows down in front of me every time I run.

*cuts to Spiral and Jack*

Jack and Spiral or punching each other and then it turned into clawing.

Jack: I heard you are a ghoul, and much like me I eat humans, well mostly their organs, the crows, maggots, and vultures usually go after the flesh. I got to say chomping down on your bosses' kidney give me so much satisfaction, I wonder what other sorts of organs I must search inside him when we take him to our manor! But before I do that! *jumped and slashed at him* I NEED TO DISPOSE OF YOU!

Spiral: Not on my watch..

His right eye turn black and red, but when he brushed the left side of his head he revealed a yellow eye but it blew out and black stuff was leaking out of it. And his right side turned black. And his kanji was gleaming and dark purple.

Spiral: Darkness be with me!

Spiral: You looking to see some blood today,  you cannibalistic mongrel?!

Spiral: You looking to see some blood today, you cannibalistic mongrel?!

Jack: *smirks and slid his mask back down* A ghoul that controls the power of darkness, interesting. I have something much more sinister than that however it's similar to what you have there.