10. Chances~

|Grayson|

I walked inside the hallway anxious to see Skyla. I missed her over the weekend (Well only Saturday and Sunday) I just wanted her in my arms again.

"Hey Skylie wiley" I teased as I came up beside her. She didn't acknowledge my presence. "Skyyyllaa is there something wrong" I asked as she slammed her locker shut. "Leave me alone Grayson" She warned walking away.

"Woah what happened what I do?" I asked coming in front of her confused. "Oh yeah ask the whole school" Skyla said annoyed then walked away. I scratched my head. What is Sky talking about.

"Ayee Grayson" Mikey shouted walking to me. "Yo Mikey" I said. "Bro did you actually knock Karla up or..." Mikey asked.

My pulse jumped as he said it "What!?" I said sounding a little angry. "Look man the whole school knows" Mikey said as I looked around. Everyone around was glancing at Mikey and me. Whispering and giggling. "I'll be right back" I told him as I walked outside to the parking lot.

I was pissed off that Karla told the whole school and not me first. I could be the father of this baby. I searched the crowd outside looking for Karla when I heard someone tap my shoulder.

"What the fuck you do to Skyla?" Allie asked annoyed. "Hey Allie....you didn't hear about it" I asked kinda embarrassed. "About what? Nobody is telling me anything" She exclaimed.

Some people started to glance at Allie and me. "Come with me " I said as we walked down the path towards the library where there was little people around.

"Karla is saying that I'm the father of her baby but I'm not sure about it and that's why Skyla is mad at me" I said.

"Ohhhh.... so the bitch is preggo all thanks to you" Allie said sarcastic. "We only did it once without a condom and she already sleeps around so I might " I said. "You better not be the father or I will cut your balls off" Allie threatened with a smirk. I smiled. "I hope so to" I said shrugging.

~~~~~~

I locked the door as Karla came inside the closet. "Awwe babe what's the matter you look angry" She asked giggling a little. "You know damn fucking well what's the matter" I said through gritted teeth.

"Should have used a condom" She sang and laughed again. She was testing me and I was beyond angry. My brain was teasing me. "Babe I'm so glad we are going to be together. Seeing that whore Skyla was annoying" Karla said.

I lost it for a second.

I punched into the wall leaving in a massive hole that calmed me down a bit but not fully. Karla jumped a little at my actions causing her to shut the fuck up.

"Skyla is everything you wished you could be Karla. And first of all she isn't a hoe you are look at you. You disrespect yourself by sleeping around. Also Skyla is still a virgin. I'm sick of your stupid phony games you play with me and others. Can you please just grow up nobody has time to deal with your shit. I'm tired of you and I want you out my fucking life" I snapped.

Karla looked up at me with spite. "Ok whatever Grayson. What ever you fucking say but at the end of the day your the father of this baby and your bitch ass is going to raise it" Karla yelled.

"Who even says I'm the fucking father" I questioned. "Cause I said so...and you're never gonna leave me haha I finally got you Grayson Fields now go get your scholarship then go professional and I'll be your rich wifey" She said. "Your a crazy bitch for thinking that's going to happen" I said as I walked out .

"Where you going?" Karla asked. "To Skyla's" I said. "What? No your not COME BACK HERE " Karla yelled. But I just ignored her as I walked out the front doors of the school .

Karla got it twisted to even think that. All I wanted was a DNA test and that's that...

~~~~~