12. Vengeance at its Highest~

|Karla|

"Are you fucking crazy Karla...no I'm not doing that" Kyle yelled.

I put on a puppy dog face and rubbed my showing baby bump. "I don't care that you're having my baby you won't make me do something so cruel to Skyla" Kyle stated.

"Oh yeah" I said as I went into the kitchen.

"What are you doing" He asked.

I came back to him holding a knife. Kyle chuckled. "You're going to kill me".

"Oh no no Kyle" I said as I lifted up my sleeve. I cut into my wrist deep enough to draw blood. The pain was excruciating but for some reason I liked it. "KARLA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR SELF" He screamed frightening me, making me drop the knife as my blood dripped on the floor.

I looked up at Kyle who was looking at me as if I had three heads. "You're sick" He shouted.

"I love Grayson and he is going to be all mine Kyle" I said.

He rolled his eyes as I picked up my bloody knife. "Oh yeah what about your child" I said as my knife danced around my baby bump. Kyle jumped up grabbing the knife out my hand and pinned me against wall. "FINE I'LL DO IT...but dont hurt the baby" He shouted.

I smirked. "You have my word...now go"

|Grayson|

Earlier that day

I held Skyla as I kissed her soft perfect lips. She touched my face as I bit her lip letting my tongue entrance. She moaned as I explored inside her mouth. We did this every minute or so. I just couldn't get enough of her.

"Ewww y'all need a room for that" Frog asked clearly disgusted.

Skyla and I pulled apart with small smiles on our face.

"Yes I think we do" She said.

"Yesss but BESIDES THAT...GRAYSON YOU AREN'T THE FATHER" Zarah yelled.

"Huh" I asked not sure if I heard her right.

"She's right I heard Karla and Kylie talking and she told Kylie that Kyle was the father instead of you" Frog explained.

"Are you fucking kidding me...so she lied to everyone just to tie me down" I said.

"Yup that's basically it...she's a bitch ain't she" Zarah said

Skyla smiled brightly "Thank god ! I don't want a life with Karla in it now how about we can just focus on us" She said.

"Only you and I. But first we going to have to face her about this whole fucked up situation" I said.

"I know but tomorrow ok...I'm tired" Skyla said

"Ight I'll drop you home...Frog, Zarah see you guys later" I said.

"Kk call me Skyyy" Zarah said.

"Aww it's girl talk omgg Frog looked so fine" Frog mimicked Zarah's voice.

"Ew bitch you thought you were cute"

I went inside my car as Skyla came inside the passenger. "I'm also craving McDonald's too" She said.

"You can get anything you want babe" I said as I pulled out the parking lot.

"I'll have a 10 piece chicken nugget meal substitute the soda for a small vanilla milkshake and sweet and sour sauce with a dollar apple pie" Skyla said to the drive thru .

"Your total is $11.26 next window"

"Damnn Skyla...you gonna share" I chuckled moving up.

She smirked "Maybe"

After I paid for the meal we pulled up to the next window where we received our food. "Can I have an extra bag" She asked as she got one and I pulled off .

"Why another baggy"

"I thought you wanted some"

"Yuppp Grayson is hungry" I mimicked.

"Mhhmm he sure is" Skyla moaned as I rubbed up her thigh.

My left hand was on the wheel while my other was working up her skirt.

I was coming close to her sex when she said "Graaayyy"as she moved my hand down.

I smirked as we pulled to red light.

One of the longest lights in the city.

I rubbed up her thigh again but this time I was surprised she didn't stop me. As if she wanted me to go futher. I finally hit her panties.

Skyla drank her milkshake and licked her lips with her eyes closed as the whip cream was on her tounge. Damn she was dirty.

I rubbed around her area with one finger as I could feel the heat coming out her slit.

~Explicit Scene Beginning~

I began tapping against her panties with my middle and index finger making her wince with pleasure. I smirked as I saw her try hold back a moan. I moved her panties out the way making contact with her steaming wet pússy.

"I know you like that but imagine this" I said I began making circles around her clit and stuck one finger inside her.
"Awwww" Skyla moaned as she put down her milkshake as I began fingering her slowly.

Even though I'm not going deep inside her she could feel the pressure of my fingers around her barrier. I made my fingers push deeper into the circles as I also went faster. Skyla gripped onto the door handle "Oh my Gosssh " She moaned loudly before she exploded onto my fingers and everywhere messing up her panties.

~Explicit Scene Over~

As she kept on moaning I got hard just by the sound of her voice. I wanted right now but I couldn't by the time she was on the verge of cumming again but the light turned green as I drove off.

Skyla looked at me with a sexy look. "We will pick this up again" She said grabbing her milkshake. I licked my fingers tasting her delicious sweet honey. "Yes. Now go before I fuck you in the backseat".

"Nope" She said getting out real quick.

HELLLOOO GUYS !

Sorry for the long wait I was on writers block >_< sad ikr but I have to say this book is coming to an end really soon and I don't really think I want to do a sequel ...plz comments if u think I should lol thanks

~Bubbles XOXO