17. Monsters(2)~

|Skyla|

I felt as the morphine ran through my veins. My heart rate started to slow down. Karla stabbed the last needle into my numb wrist with a straight face.

"Perfect its working"

"What's working"

"Well your pupils are dialated like your eyes are scaring me" She said with a smirk.

"Go rot in hell" I told her.

"You go first" She laughed.

I glared at her as Karla she looked at me coldly."You're not unconscious yet" She said disappointed.

"I'm stronger than you think Karla" I said. Karla nodded as she went towards the cabinets.

"Until then Plan B" Karla said. I screamed out in fear.

No no no no no.

|Grayson|

"Ok so do you have like an idea on where they could be" Allie asked.

"To be honest nope but lets check Karla's place" I said as we stopped at the light.

"I have a question how did Karla even manage to kidnap Skyla ...Karla is weak as hell and Skyla would put her through hell to get her" Frog asked sitting on the other end of the truck.

"That's actually a good ass question" Allie said in between Frog and I .

"She most likey had a guy help her I mean like any guy at school would help her exchange for sex" I said.

"True but she would go to just any guy it would have to be some who she knows and can blackmail" Allie said.

"Ughh why do you have think outside the box that's more work" I said.

"And that's why girls dont get caught cause men dont think like us" Allie said.

"So you expect us to Act like a man think like a Lady" Frog said.

"Like the best-selling book" She said with a smirk.

I can see why Allie, Zarah, and Skyla are bff's. All of them are smart asses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Mrs.Harper is Karla home" I said giving my award-winning smile.

"Oh hello Grayson long time no see and bad timing Karla isn't here she hasnt been since morning...probably with Kylie you know" She said with a wink .

Good thing I put Frog and Allie in the back to make sure Karla wasn't here.

"Oh ok thanks nice seeing you Mrs.Harper" I said .

"Ok bye Grayson" Mrs.Harper singed as she closed the door.

I gave them the signal to come out. No sight of Karla or Skyla.

"You think they left the State " Frog asked as we came back inside the truck.

"No I don't think so k...or at least I don't hope so" I said.

We drove in silence in circles for about 20 minutes. I was just in the daze while driving the truck. The rain had poured but came to a cease but little droplets still came here and there. The clouds were still around as if it were to rain a bit later.

"Um....Grayson" Allie said.

"Yeah"

"We are running low on gas"

I looked at the monitor and saw it was about on E.

I swerved the truck to the next lane to go to the nearby gas station. "Heyy I was about to doze off" Frog said. "Sorry" I said not taking my eyes off the road.