14. Revenge(2)~

|Kyle|

I watched as Skyla slowly lost consciousness. I came off of her as she looked so angelic as if she were sleeping.

Only she was.

I picked her up and put her over my shoulders she drapped over me as if she were dead. I knew she wasn't because she was still breathing at a slow steady pace.

I chirp my car as the doors unlocked to my black Audi. I opened the backseat and slid her body in. I closed the door and went to the front where I started up the car and pulled out the driveway.

~~~~~

I picked her up and went towards the shed where there was a light on down there. I walked down the old rusty metal stairs. I placed Skyla in the chair strapping her down but all her body did was slope down.

"C'mon Sky sit up" I said trying different ways to make her sit up. My eyes drifted from her head down to her cleavage area. I tried to keep my eyes up and focus. I remembered the time at the fair when I saw her breast. Man they were perky and juicy. If I could just get a taste.

As I tried I realized I had my hands going up her shirt. I wasn't planning on taking off her shirt but to just get a quick feel. Kyle Jr was rising up as I went in her bra. Her soft swollen breast felt so delicate and perfect as I felt them. I was aroused by them until my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I said snapping out of my lustful mood.

"Ayyeee Kyle" Mikey said.

"Sup Mikey listen right now"

"Yes I know blah blah I'm overhearing from Frog that you are the father of Karla's baby?" Mikey asked.

I hesitated.

'How could Frog and Mikey know'

"That's false man everyone knows Grayson is the father....he just wanted to pin me down" I said.

"Bruh I get sick for a week and all this bullshit happens"

'Yup'

"Yeah and hey listen I'll call you back later I'm kinda buzy" I said.

"Oh ok later bro"

"Later" I said as I hung up I looked up at Skyla who was unconscious still. I leaned the chair back to where she not hang over. I made sure she was tightly strapped into the chair and then turned off the lights and made my way up to my car.

I dialed Karla's number.

"It's done now"

"Perfection!! Thanks babes"

"You're so not welcome"

|Allie|

I walked into my red pick up truck my dad gave me for my 16th birthday. It's soo not a brand new truck but a nice old used one. I don't care that it's not the greatest but I love it cause it's the best to me.

I drove past the wheat fields down my grandfather's farm when he came to America from Mexico. It's about a 25 minute drive from my farm to school.

My mind came across Skyla as I looked up at the grey stormy clouds coming in blocking the sun. The light turned red as I stopped.

"Talk dirty to me" Jason Derulo sang as my went off. It was Zarah.

"Heyy loser"

"Sup bishh"

"I'm like one light away from school what happened" I said.

"Nothing I just felt like bothering you before you reach" Zarah giggled.

"With me in the background" A guy said.

"Ew its Frog" I said.

"Frog loves you too Allie" He said.

"Never bruh. I'll see yall in 5 minutes" I said

"Okey dokey" Zarah said as I hung up .

I parked the car as I grabbed my backpack and went off to the steps of the school. "Hey Fields" I said

"Sup Allie...are you coming to the game today" Grayson asked.

"The game hmmm it looks like its going to rain on your parade "

He looked up at the fully cloudy sky. "Nahh once Skyla is her it will clear up" Grayson said with a smirk.

Grayson was true about that .For some reason when Skyla is happy , the Sky is also happy .

"Speaking of Skyla have you heard from her? I texted her last night and she still hasn't responded" I asked.

"Umm nope last I saw her was when I dropped her home yesterday" He said.

I shook my head.

"So about Karla...what are you going to do about that"

He smirked as a chuckle escaped his lips. I tilted my head slightly looking at him.

"Oh sorry but not everyone knows the truth but I'm actually not the father" He said. My jaw dropped . It actually touched the floor. "So she lied this whole time well zaayum then" I said as the breeze picked up rather aggressively.

I buttoned up my shall as goosebumps covered me as the chill of the wind hit me. "Yupp" He said popping the P.

Grayson looked further beyond me as he called out "Aye Kyle". I turned to see Kyle who looked like he wanted to avoid everyone reluctantly came over to us with a fake smile on his lips. Something was up.

|Grayson|

I gave Kyle our signature handshakes. He looked tired as if he were thinking last night.

"Hey Gray and hi Allie" He said in a low voice.

Allie just waved and looked down at her converse . "Why are you so down" I asked.

"Oh me nothing bro" He faked cheery voice. "I just have to go" He said as he started to walk away.

As Kyle drifted I caught a scent on him. Skyla's scent.

'Why would he smell like her perfume'

This floated through my mind...and I wonder if Allie caught it too.

Hiiiii Munchkins!!! XD

So what you think of the Revenge chapter thou lol or .(If u dont see my emojis thumbs up or down ) tell me me me me ! welp i have a ton of hw to do and i have a test tommorow so ttyl ilyysm

~Bubbles XOXO