7. Dunking at the Fair(1)~

A/ N - I'm so sorry fellow readers but I went on vacation so that is the reason I couldn't update and thank you to those who stay loyal :-)

^Zarah's Pic^

|Skyla|

One month later.....

I busted inside my room with tears running down my face. I can't believe Grayson is dating Karla out of all the girls! Was he just playing with me? Leading me on thinking that we had something going on.

I sat on my bed and laid down.

"Why do I care so much" I mumbled to myself. I heard as Jada came inside my room. "What's your problem?" Jada asked sounding curious."Boys" I said.

"More like Grayson Fields" Jada snickered. I sprung up. "How the fuck?".

"Ahhh relax! Zarah spilled the beans to me" She chuckled. I rolled my eyes. I looked at the time 6:47."Shit" I exclaimed falling off my bed. I was late for work.

Zarah and I recently applied for a job at the Annual County Fair. I'm saving up to buy my dream 1st car a 2007 Mazda CX3. I am about 1,500 dollars away.

"Haha late on your first day nice job Skyla" Jada teased as I took off my clothes changing into my work clothes. "Um Zarah is calling " Jada said."Ugh I'm coming" I said putting my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and phone and saw Zarah beeping the horn looking impatiently

"What took you so long" She asked speeding off.

"Jada and her problems sorry" I lied. "You're a terrible liar you know" Zarah said. " Yeah I know" I sighed leaning my head against the window.

~~~~

"Finally!! You guys scared the living shit out of me" Melissa (our supervisor) screamed. "Sorry" We responded in union. "It's ok but since you're late you girls will be working the dunk tank " Melissa said.

"That's the worst plus I cannot get my hair wet I just got it done" Zarah whined." Well it's either you or Skyla" Melissa said . Zarah turned to me. "Oh hell no" I said putting my foot down.

~~~~~

"Step up! C'mon guys one dollar for three shots to dunk this gorgeous girl" Zarah shouted into the megaphone. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this " I mumbled.

"It's not that bad " Zarah replied back to me through the megaphone. "Oh yeah you sit here and give me the mic" I said. "Ohh noo my hair is purrty today" She said flipping her golden curls. I smirked. Zarah was something else but I love her. I looked into the crowd as it got thicker. Then my eyes came across someone. I saw Grayson with Karla in his arms.

It was just the other day that was me instead.

I looked away I had to. The image of them just makes me want to puke. I really need to get over Grayson what is he going to see in me after all. Nothing at all. Just some little black girl.

Kyle and Frog came out of literary no where. No one saw them coming. "Hey Zarah and Sky" Frog and Kyle greeted simultaneously. "Hey dickheads" Zarah said as I just smiled and waved.

"I want to dunk you" Kyle said with a smirk. "Haha stop fucking around" I said. He pulled out a dollar. My expression changed. "Seriously Kyle no! This water is freezing cold " I said. "I know but I want to play" He winked laughing his ass off taking the ball.

I gripped onto the seat as he threw the ball and hit the target. I fell into the icy cold water . "It's fucking cold" I screamed pulling my self out the tank ."What the hell Kyle?!?!?" I shouted angrily

He and some other guys were in the crowd were laughing and pointing for some reason. Frog looked down at the ground ."Skyla!" Zarah said covering me.

"What I'm confused...OH MY GOD!" I shouted looking at my neon pink bra being hung up like a flag on the seat of the tank. I didn't even notice my bra was off. I gazed back at myself to see that my breast was now see through the shirt and everyone saw it .I covered my bare boobs as Zarah took it down and rushed me out.

"Move out the fucking way" She said as we came into the disabled persons bathroom. "Want me to stay here" Zarah asked concerned. "No please go don't worry about me I'll come out soon" I said.

She looked at me and hugged me.

"You sure" Zarah asked. "Yeah just go" I said. "Ok but I'm kicking Kyle's ass when I see him" Zarah said. I giggled. "Thanks beat it real good but go" I said pushing her out.

Then I sat down and looked at my pretty pink bra. "Stupidity" I mumbled. I twisted my hair to get the water out but it soon started to get poofy. Then there was a knock at the door....

So what did you guys think about this update .Good or nahh XD . Tell me what you think :-)

XOXO~ Bubbles