9. Heavy Talk~

Heyyyy Guyszz! Let me Continue.This will be short :-(

|Skyla|

His lips touched mine with such intensity I also died from contact. I could no longer feel my body anymore as if we were on cloud nine. We kissed til I needed oxygen.

I pulled back and looked into his seductive brown chocolaty brown eyes. "Skyla Isabelle Demps I'm in love with you" Grayson admitted holding my face in his big soft hands.

My heart froze . "You're in love with me" I asked as if in disbelief. I started to stroked his hand on my cheek.

"Skyla you don't know how much you drive me crazy. You're and epitome of perfection. I love you so much you don't even know" He said holding onto me tightly. "Grayson" I said as my eyes teared up. "Look I know you don't feel the same but I just-" I cut him off with my lips.

I pulled away biting his bottom lip a little as I pulled away tugging a little. "I love you too" I came out with too.

Grayson hugged me squeezed me as if I were to go away. "You smell soo amazing Skyla" He said. "I smell like water" I giggled hugging him back .

That night I went to bed peacefully with the bathroom stuck in my mind. Grayson's words and oh gosh his lips against mine made my pússy melt with ecstasy.

My phone started to ring. I picked it up seeing it was a blocked number. "Hello?". "Sup you little slut stay away from Grayson! He is mine not yours" Karla yelled. "So childish Karla" I laughed. "Oh yeah do you know I'm pregnant with his baby Skyla?" Karla said.

My world stopped as my phone almost slipped out my hands. No no. Karla had to be lying. "Shocked aren't ya...well too bad he is mine" She said as she hung up.

Karla was pregnant. Grayson could be the father....

~~~~~