16. Monsters(1)~

|Grayson|

"Heads up Fields"

I ducked as the football hit where I was about to walk into. I turned around to see Mikey.

"My bad" He apologized.

I sat down on the bench next to Coach. My brain just couldn't focus on the one thing I was supposed to be doing.

Football.

The surroundings of the incoming crowd fulling up the bleachers .The sound of both team's cheerleaders and pep squad was loud and squeaky.The place has an abundance of smells ranging from hot dogs to the dirt on the fertilized grass.

Skyla.

Where was she was a total mystery very unlike her. She would usually call or text if she wasnt coming or something.

"Fields get over here" Coach yelled.

I jumped up as he blew his whistle as calling all players for our first play of the game.

"Ok so Mikey I want you to stay behind Fields as if you are getting the ball got it" He commanded.

Mikey nodded.

"Ok so Kyle and Frog I want you guys to run fifteen yards and intercept both be prepared to catch the ball"

Despite the noise of the crowd and stuff I had heard my phone ring in my sports bag. I rushed over hoping it was Skyla.

"Skyla" I said sounding a bit desperate but I didn't care at this point.

"Skyla? No this is her little sister Jada....I was wondering if she spent the night with you because our Mom is worried" She said.

My emotions changed.

If she wasn't home then where was she?

I scanned the crowd finding Kylie and the girls then at Zarah screaming into the mega phone making the crowd go wild.

I saw my Dad talking on the phone.He was yelling so I assumed it was Mom.

Kylie kept looking at me when I finally locked eyes with her as she looked away.Then it hit me.

Skyla didn't show up today.....so didn't Karla. My slow ass.

"Hello! Grayson??" Jada said still on the line.

"Oh shit I'm soo sorry but no she is not but I'll call you back later if I see her" I said looking dead at Kylie.

"Ok thanks bye" Jada said.

"Bye" I said as I hung up.

I climbed up the bleachers as the fans started cheering louder as I came around them. I blocked out the girls cat calls as I went to Kylie.

"Where is Karla" I demanded.

"I don't know" She obviously lied.

"I'm going to ask you one more time...where the fuck is Karla" I demanded more aggressively.

She flinched at the tone of my voice.

"She is with Skyla but I don't know her location please don't snitch on me!" Kylie begged.

My head started to spin...then I remembered Karla's mental state.

Holy shit Skyla could be in danger.

"Aye Grayson Coach wants you down on the field right now" Frog said.

"I can't Frog we need to go" I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

I went down the stairs to the field where Coach was. "Fields lets go now" He boomed.

"I can't Coach not right now Frog and I have to go it's an emergency" I said.

"Oh yeah? What emergency can be bigger than the Championship" He said.

"Life or death Coach just get Mikey to be quarterback and Steve to play for Frog" I said as I left Coach before he could say anything else.

"C'mon Frog...Karla has Skyla and there out there somewhere" I said.

"Bruh she's with Karla ...shit" He said as we went towards Allie.

"We need you and your truck and to go find Skyla" I said.

|Skyla|

"I wonder how your body would react to this" Karla said as she took the tray of needles to the table.

My body already felt week as I slumped in my chair. I was sweating like crazy as my heart was racing. She already given me 5 different types of unknown prescription drugs.

"No Karla please don't" I begged as my voice came out like a whisper.

She smiled at me. "Oh Skyla I want to see you suffer...And die a slow..painful death" She said.

"After I drug you and you still don't die I might as well go to Plan B" Karla said with amusement in her voice.

"And what is that" I whispered.

"You will see...if you live to see it" She said as she injected the needle in my arm as a painful sting came along with it.

HELLLOOOO LOVLY MUNCHKINS did ya miss mee XDD Lol so how was the update good or bad tell me meh .Is Grayson going to reach the basement on time?

~Bubbles XOXO