11. Once again~

|Skyla|

Once again I was lying in my bed thinking how stupid could I be. I let Grayson come into my life thinking we could be something.

He hurt me before now again. I've should have known. He is a player and that's all he will ever be. I played his game got saved only to be pushed down futher into the turmoil.

I thought he would be different from the others but no he is ten times worse than Eric. I sniffled as I rolled in my bed. "I bet his love were just to get in my pants" I mumbled thinking about the past.

A pebble hit my window. Arghh Zarah. I got up and opened my window."Sky" Grayson yelled. "Go to hell" I said closing the window as I went back to bed .

I can't believe Grayson has the audacity to show up. Is he still trying to play the game with me. Got me fucked up.

All of a sudden there's a knock at my door. "Not now Jada!" I yelled as the door opened to see Grayson. I jumped up in my bed."How did you get in?" I asked wiping my face.

"You're little sister. Please can we just talk Skyla" He asked sitting on my bed edge. "Aren't you supposed to disgusting by this side of me" I asked surprised.

"I still know your beautiful...Skyla I'm in love with you. I know I fucked up by sleeping with Karla. I might be the father of the baby and all but I want you to know that I wasn't playing around with you. All the feelings was real. I love you and only you" Grayson said.

I sniffle and gave a small smile. He pulled me into a bear hug. I wrapped my arms around him and whispered "I love you too".

"I'm glad I got you back Sky" He said caressing my back. There is no other place I rather be then to be in Grayson's arms.

|Meanwhile at the Carnival|

"Open this fucking door and stop being a pussy" Zarah yelled banging on the door.

"Noo the water is too cold" Frog said shivering.

"Bruh it's either that or a class of 6th graders whooping your ass" She laughed.

"I take the 6th graders for 200" He said.

"I'll give you five minutes or else I'll break down this door" Zarah warned. "Ight" Frog said as he heard her footsteps fade away.

He put on his jacket trying to warm up any way possible. Frog even tried his hot breath too.

"Tell me Karla no one is here"

"Argh fine but tell anyone Kylie I'll break your skull"

"Ok just go on"

Frog came up to the door as he took a slight peek. It was Karla and Kylie from school. Preggo Karla.

"I'm not having Grayson's baby..."

"What ?! then who's baby"

"It's actually Kyle's but I want Grayson and only him. I want him away from that tramp Skyla"

"Oh wow...you're wrong for that"

"Kylie! Does it look like I give a shit"

"No"

Frog leaned against the door in shock. Grayson wasnt the father but Kyle was. "Holy shit cow" He said in shock.

He looked out to see Kylie and Karla have left.

The next question on Frog's mind was how was he going to tell Grayson and Kyle.

"Come on" Zarah said banging on the door again.

Frog walked outside to Zarah.

"I have some news for you" He said with a wink.

"Frog your scaring me"....

~~~~~