4.Damn she fine~

^Skyla's Pic^

|Grayson|

"Damn" was all that came out as I checked her out.

She walked in the hallway noticing all the guys watching her every move as if she were some drug and oh she was intoxicating. Skyla walked with her girls Zarah and Allie. I saw as her ass jiggle in the leggings she wore. That sure made me feel some type of way. Skyla looked so fucking sexy....even sexier than Karla.

I have to admit seeing her like this gave a better view. She was already beautiful before but now she was actually showing it off. Her light brown eyes, long curls that stopped at her mid back, milk chocolate skin tone, her slim yet curvy physique that supported her breast and all, and that smile of her's...

"Goddamn" Frog mumbled snapping me out of my trance. "She is a total babe" He stated.

"I know right" I agreed. I noticed I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was mandatory to look. Skyla looks such as an angel but at the same time I can see her dark side.

If she keeps it she won't be innocent for long. Some idiot will take advantage of her. Thinking about that made my first tighten, teeth gritted. The rest of the day went by like a blur. I wanted Skyla bad.

~~~~~~

"Grayson???"

"Huh" I groaned.  "I'm talking to you! Stop dreaming about her ass" Karla said pissed off. "Sorry babe" I responded. "You better now let's go I want to do something" She said with a naughty purr.

I smirked knowing what she meant.  "Hell yeah" I said lifting her up .

I pushed her on my bed as she starts stripping down till she's naked with me looking and stripping also. I over her body leaning down to kiss her. Our tongues began wrestling as I went down her neck finding her sensitive area. She starts to moan loudly as I started to suck and bite. Then I laid down as she came on top.

Karla took off my boxers releasing my hard dîck. It was 8 and a half inches to be exact. "Oh baby you're so big" Karla møaned before she stroked and sucked. I grabbed her hair as she began to find a pace. I groaned as I tried so hard not to nut. One thing with Karla she gave amazing head.

I looked down at her and for some reason I thought of Skyla . I wanted her to have sex with me and not a random slut. Skyla was naturally beautiful and I wanted to know what real love is .Ok that sounds kinda gay . I should just stop.

"What's wrong baby" Karla asked. "Oh nothing" I lied.

~~~~~~

"Aye Grayson look at Kyle trying to snatch" Frog chuckled hitting my shoulder. I turned to see Kyle flirting with Skyla.

I didn't like it at all for some reason I felt like I was jealous of Kyle..my nose started flaring and I could feel my blood rushing to my head.

"Grayson why does it look like you want to murder Kyle?" Mikey asked. "No sorry um..." I stated. "Do you like Skyla?" Frog asked. "Nope I got my bitch Karla" I said.

I looked back over at Kyle and Skyla. My breathing got heavier. She was laughing as he put his arm over her shoulder. My hands started curling into a solid fist. One thing I hate about me...I easily get jealous.

Then Kyle left and came over towards us. "You get her number?" Frog asked.

"No shit dumbass" Kyle said smiling his ass off. "Since when you wanted her" I questioned while eyeing him. "I talk to all the fine girls at school" He said sarcastically.

"Kyle don't do anything with her like take away her virginity" I said. "And why not?" Kyle asked looking at me as if I had a 3rd eye . 'Cause she's mine'. I wanted to say that so badly. "Cause she's different and she's not a slut" I said then I saw her about to leave ."Catch you guys later" I said as I chased her down.

"Hey Skyla" I said as she stopped running. Then she saw me as her eyes became huge. Those hypnotic eyes.

"Grayson Fields?" Her angelic voice said. If only she could have moaned my name. I caught up to her. "Hey" I said giving her a classic smirk.

"Look I really have yo catch my bus I'll talk to you tomorrow" She said in a hurried tone. "Two wrong things. I won't see you tomorrow it's Friday and too late" I said watching her bus leave .

She turned around and saw it left the loop. "Damnit" She sighed. "Don't worry I'll drop you off" I offered. Skyla looked at me suprised. "Um uh yeah thanks" She stuttered.

I smiled. She was nervous around me. This should be interesting.