chapter 10

Alexis

"You're here with Harry Styles, the author, right?" I heard a voice behind me say.

A red head, hair chopped to her chin, approached the basin next to me, pulling out a compact and red lipstick.

"Yeah," I said. I'd never created small talk with a stranger in a bathroom. They're usually all so down to business: get makeup reapplied and touched up, pee, wash hands, out.

"The man's a god. I went to his signing in some old bookstore in downtown London. His smile is a killer. How's it treating you?" she continues conversation.

"The smile?" She nods. "It's a killer. The man knows it's his weapon of destruction."

She laughs, whooshing her hair back out of her eyes. "Is he as romantic in real life?"

"Yeah."

"You say it like it's a bad thing."

"Maybe it is."

She then shrugged, and was out the door.

Harry was still sitting at the table. He looked more jittery then he had before. Legs bounced up and down under the table, fingers knotted together with twiddling thumbs, and a bottom lip surely about to be chewed off.

"Harry," I said.

"Oh, Alexis." He stood from his seat. His hands loos more stable, his legs strong and lip out of his mouth.

He kissed me. Dry lips on mine, one hand on my cheek and the other rested on the curve of my ass. I could feel so much. Not just his lips, tongue and body, but his feelings, thoughts and my feelings and thoughts. My giddy, romantic and pathetic thoughts and feelings. Do I push away? We are in public. I don't want to. He spins me around, the hand that was on my face falling away. God, don't fuck me on this table. Or do, I don't care. Let me feel you.

"What'd you have for dinner again?" he asked.

"Chicken Kiev. Why?"

"I need to drop money on the table. I'm not waiting for my credit card to process." I smiled, and so did he. His wide, god-gorgeous grin right in front of my face. Oh, man.

"God, drop the money and get me out of here." I almost growl against his lips.

He moans, moving away from me by only a bit. Getting out his wallet, his takes out about £150 and drops it on the table.

"That much? Harry-"

"Let a man treat a woman," he interrupts, putting his hand on my back to lead me forwards.

"I could get used to this, but I'll be a civil woman and really thank you later."

"How are you planing on-" His face drops in realisation of my intentions. I can feel him getting harder against my thigh. He tries to readjust himself in his pants. "Oh. My place?"

"Yes. Yes, Yes, Yes."

***

"That hurts."

"Move it then."

"Take me to the couch."

"Mmm," he hummed against my shoulder.

He picked me up from the kitchen countertop, still deep inside me. Oh.

"Harry," I said

"Yeah?"

"Wall. Go to the wall."

He smirked, turning to the right and moving to the white wall. I felt the cold against my back and Harry in between my legs. He groaned as I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist. His head dropped into the nook of my neck and he started to move again, deeper and faster. Hands covered all of my lower back; I could feel them tremble with pleasure. He loved this, and so did I.

God, two years without sex and you would have thought this man was rubbish at it. Ugh, no. He was not.

"I missed this," he said,"so much."

He kept moving with me following his movements. He would kiss my neck, lips, everywhere. This man took his time, made it amazing, and lasted more than 5 minutes. He was so in the moment, lost in my eyes, body and mind.

Right now, I was in his arms, pressed to his chest, in his bed. We hadn't spoken for more than 30 minutes, and it wasn't awkward. It was quiet, and nice. Chests heaving in air at the same time, in and out. His hand had traced along my back, rough fingers left a tingling feeling that hadn't seemed to have gone away.

"Alexis," Harry said.

"Harry," I said. I waited a second. He hadn't said a thing. "Harry?"

"Read my book? Well, at least what I have so far- which is a chapter."

"The one about... Alice?"

"And Daniel," he added.

I don't know whether I really do want to read it, but I'll say yes anyway.

A/N: i can never seem to write long chapters !!! anyway, this should do. I hope you like it!!