I went to my bathroom and fishtails my hair to the side. Fish tail was always my favourite because later on when I let my hair down loose it gets all wavy and pretty.

I got my Wand out –as in the curling iron I not Hermione or anything! - And only curled the strand of my hair that never stays with the rest of my hair. My hair used to be in layers but I out grew them, and the front of my hair has been crappy ever since. So whenever I side-braid it, it just falls out.

 I went for my make-up bag and got out my mascara and Carmax.

I wasn’t much for makeup, whenever Gabriella convinces me, to let her do my makeup I feel like a rag doll. I don’t like going all out; I usually just go with both no eyeliner, or eye liner, mascara, and Chap Stick. Maybe a lip gloss, but other than that I don’t do much. 

“Okay!” I shout back at Niall. I walk out of the bathroom and go to my room for my phone.

“Niall!” I shout to no one. No response…. Is he back down stairs?

I walk to the basement, but he’s not there.

“What the hell!” I say mostly to myself. I notice the laptop that’s open on the island. I go and see the boys talking to each other.

They don’t notice me, but it looks like there arguing. I decide against interrupting them and instead look for Niall in the little room. Its empty. I go back out, and go to the island I sit down on the tiny stool and spin. It helps me think.

Where the hell is he? He said he would wait for me upstairs but he wasn’t there! Great... I need ramen.

I go to the counter and noticed a note in the middle of the stove.

Ava, you were taking a while so I went looking for food (I noticed your I finished your pantry, and the last thing i wanted for you not to have anything after I left!). Be back in ten promise! then we can go to Navy Pier. I promise - Niall

“This boy and his notes!” I mutter.

“Right!” I heard someone shout behind me.

I couldn’t help it, I let out a yelp. I turned around and found how the video chat wasn’t on mute.

“…” I must have looked a bit stunned, “Hi.” I said.

“Hi,” they all said in unison.

That’s when Gabriella walked in slamming the door, “Oh my god!” she shouted. Could she pick a worse timing?

“Not the best time Gabriella.” I muttered, I looked back at the computer screen, “Five seconds I swear.” They simply nodded and I jumped onto the counter, “What’s up Gaby?”

“Edwards up!” she complained.

“Of course he is,” I muttered to myself. I heard the boys stifle a laugh; I simply smirked to the computer screen, but looked back at Gabriella, “What did he do now?” I asked bored already. I know I’m supposed to be a good friend about this, but I just can’t. Edward is like her slave master and she can’t see it!

“And I don’t mean in heaven!” She yelled.

“Of course” I said, “If you killed him he would be under us… What did he do this time?”

“I caught him making out with Sam!” She practically shouted. She sat on the stool that was right in front of the screen and kept spinning. She didn’t notice the four boys on the screen eves dropping.

“Sam the guy or Sam the girl?” I asked. I knew it was the girl; Edward is anything and everything except gay.

“Samantha the Slut,” She spat back.