"Thank you for coming! Have a nice day!" The cheerful girl calls out when we're making our way out of the small bakery. I glance at Isaac as my grip on him tightens, and then at the brown-paper-bag containing his jam-roll. He insists on holding it, and it's funny how it's dangling right now from his hands. Still, I can't find it in my heart to ask him to give the bag to Olly.

"You okay?" I ask the tall, masculine man walking behind us carrying our bags in one hand and eating one of the chocolate cookies from another.

"These are really good," he takes another large bite and the cookie disappears. I chuckle when he takes out another one immediately.

"Oh, we're here!" He nudges his head to his left and I turn just in time to turn towards the restaurant entrance.

"This is Saara's favourite restaurant," I mumble, my voice lowers as we enter the Indian restaurant.

"Mummy, bilani!" Isaac whispers into my ear again and I find myself grinning.

I've noticed something about him over the past few days. When he wants something, he whispers his request. Always. At first, I had a feeling it's because he doesn't want others to know if he's told no, but now I think he thinks it makes him cute and that means I'll give in. I do.

"Sure, sure. I'll just go order everything now. You sit here okay?" I look into his eyes as we reach an empty table and I lower him onto a chair. I notice when his eyes sadden but he nods and turns towards Olly when the man settles himself beside Isaac.

Standing at the counter and looking down at the menu, my mind tries to equate everyone in. My mind flutters to William, who must be at the hospital right now, and then to Saara who is also be at the hospital. It has been four days since her accident today. Right now, August is keeping her company. That makes it three. And then there is Kris as well. Four. Olly, Isaac, and I will make six.

"Feeding a large crowd today, Gemma?" Mrs. Sharma smiles at me with the same motherly expression she's worn ever since Saara and I became a regular here, years ago.

I can't help but chuckle, giving her a pitiful smile, "Six hungry stomachs to fill today, aunty,"

Hearing my reply, Mr. Sharma who is just coming out of the kitchen, let's out a loud laugh, "Don't worry, Beta, We've got your back!"

"Thank you, Uncle," I smile at both Mr. and Mrs. Sharma gratefully and then begin placing my order.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The hospital seems media free as well make our way through the entrance and into the hospital grounds.

I suppose Saara's PR team managed the press well. They stated the incident as an accident, excluding any involvement of the CEO or his ex-girlfriend from the narrative. Since Saara was due to go on tour starting next week, her tour dates were also postponed. Thankfully her fans have always been nothing but supportive and so Saara doesn't have anything to worry about. That is, except Khala. And that, even I have to worry about.

Khala finally saw the news yesterday. I got a very dangerous call right after. She's going to be here by today afternoon cause she couldn't get an early morning flight. I think my parents are going to be here soon too — I know for sure they can't be here with Khala because of work. But definitely over the weekend. I'm a hundred percent sure I'm getting a beating. For Saara's matter, and for my matter too.