It's perfectly normal to follow your best friends to NYC!

🌼Ask and ye shall receive @WhomstIsYou . 🌼

"Is it stalking if you're in a group of six people?" Jeremy asked, wrapping his bi flag computed scarf around his freezing neck and snuggling closer to his boyfriend.

Michael rolled his eyes "Idiot, yes it's still stalking"

"But we're not gonna get arrested cause we did it for like friendship and stuff." Brooke explained, trying to read an upside down map

They were sitting on two park benches a couple ten feet from the couple they totally weren't stalking.

"I mean-all the information is TECHNICALLY public since it's on their insta stories" Rich said, throwing a handful of breadcrumbs for pigeons to eat

Chloe turned the map right side up and began to read the subway directions to the theatre herself. It was a week till prom and just about the entire SQUIP SQUAD had asked their significant others out in their own way. Jenna had planned something extra special for her girlfriend.

"It's seven, shouldn't we head over to the theatre?" Jake said checking his watch

Brooke peered through her binoculars over to the couple who was currently taking silly selfies. "Not till they leave Jake, we can't get there before them, they might see us."

On the other hand Christine and Jenna were having a blast in New York.

"Oh my frigging God Jennathisisthebestpretzelever-" Christine groaned, stuffing the ridiculously salty treat into her mouth

Jenm laughed and quickly snapped a picture of her girlfriend "This one's a keeper" she said giggling

Christine snuggled into Jenna's scarf as a cold wind blew by them, making her shiver and Jenna hug her arms around Chrissy. The couple was out in New York for the third time in Christine's life and they couldn't be happier.

"Okay favourite part so far?" Jenna said, quickly kissing her forehead

Christine laughed as she felt her cold chapped lips "Does everything count?!"

They'd been to Ellis Island, Madame Tussaud's was museum, raided Barnes and Noble, ate street hot dogs and and freaked out way too much every time they passed by a theatre. Jenna's camera roll had been invaded with selfies of the two, surreal pictures of Christine freaking out at wax statues and blurry pictures from when security chased them out of the Lin-Manuel Miranda exhibit in the library.

Jenna checked the time on her phone, smirking as she saw it was getting close to eight o'clock.

"We should get moving, we have to take the subway to get to the Gershwin Theatre"

Christine gasped and got up from her seat "Well then we have no time to waste! To the subway!" She exclaimed

Grabbing the taller girl's hand she sprinted down the sidewalk, scaring off pigeons and passerby's in their way.

————————————🌼🌼🌼Time skippy skip🌼🌼🌼————————-——————————

"Oh my God!" Jenna exclaimed as Christine pushed her into the subway car.

They struggled to find in a seat in the overcrowded car, finally finding one's in the very back. Slowly but surely the car started to move through the tunnels. Oddly enough it was dead quiet in the subway car, everyone was on their phones or listening to music.

Not in the car next to them however.

"OOOOH BABY LOOK FOR ALL THAT IT'S WORTH!!" A voice sang out