There's a ring in the macaroni

"Welcome to Olive Garden, this is Nicky speaking, what can I do for you?"

"Um-Hi! Yeah I uh placed a reservation and I wanted to-"

"Mr. Heere you've called six times in the past hour."

On the other end Jeremy chuckled nervously. "Yeah...sorry tonight just has to be...perfect"

Nicky laughed "Yes Mr. Heere. Your reservation is set for 6:30 pm, balcony table for two. All other 

tables are exactly four feet away."

"Yeah-yeah-that sounds right. Thanks again Nicky"

"This is literally my job Mr. Heere" Nicky finished cutting off the call

Jeremy sighed and collapsed onto the bed. He rubbed his forehead, already dressed in fancy clothes despite it only being 5:00 pm. Suddenly his phone buzzed, he scrambled to take it out of his pocket.

Updog is online

Updog: Hey Jere-Bear!Updog: Work was EXHAUSTING but coming home soon Updog: Love You 😘

Updog is offline

Jeremyisn'tHeere is online

Jeremyisn'tHeere: Hi Micah! Jeremyisn'tHeere: Safe tripJeremyisn'tHeere: See you soon! Love you player one! 😘

Jeremyisn'tHeere is offline

This was the point where Jeremy panicked. And a panicked Jeremy Heere is never a thing. He ran into the bathroom and clutched the sink, breathing heavily and wanting to throw up.

"Oh God...Oh God...what am I doing?" He whispered

He looked at himself in the mirror decorated with sticky notes and Polaroid pictures and let out a trembling sigh.

"Why-is it so hard to just-just-say-Micheal will you be my player one-for-forever?"He whispered taking the little black box out of his pocket.

Smiling, he opened it to reveal a Pac-Man yellow ring with a ruby adorning it. Engraved inside it said the words 'Press Start'.

"Jeremy..."

The familiar voice singsonged making Jeremy scowl into his reflection. "Fuck off SQUIP, I'm not in the mood tonight" Jeremy answered storming out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen

The sharp pain lasted milliseconds this time as flickering in his vision was the SQUIP. Who hadn't aged well to say the least. His cape was ripped to almost shreds, his face flickered from blue to red, he made eight bit noises when he moved and had practically no control over Jeremy. Jeremy waved him off, only for him to reappear leaning onto of the fridge. He sipped a coke as Jeremy rummaged through.

"I will never comprehend why you want to get rid of me? Especially tonight"