Chapter 6

Heathers P.O.V
______________

Oh my god. She actually accepted hanging out with me. I was mentally squealing the whole time in class. I couldn't actually believe that the person who seemed to hate human interaction actually agreed.

I tried to focus in class, I swear, I really tried. But I was too busy thinking of where to go. Maybe we could...no, that is a pretty stupid place to start out at...maybe...ah YES! I finally remembered the best spot in town to start at. There was this little café in the northeastern side of town that would be playing a hometown band and I am sure that they would--

"Ms. Montgomery, would you please stop daydreaming over there and pay attention." Mr. James snapped. I shook my thoughts away and said, "Sorry sir, it won't happen again."

"That's what you said last time." He muttered. I just chuckled silently.
Mr. James was my favorite teacher and, although he doesn't show it around most people, I am one of  his favorite students.

Soon after that confrontation, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for P.E.
Great. It was another one of my classes I had with Cam and her friends. This made me think back to when I first saw her in class. I wonder where and how she got those scars.

Being a docters neice surely wasn't dangerous so, what has she do during her free time? What happened to her? Why would she put herself through something that could be potentially dangerous?

I guess it is just something I need to find out.

______

Sorry for the short chapter. I kind of ran out of things to right and this seemed like a good place to stop. Stay tuned for the next chapter! ^_^