Chapter 2

Heathers P.O.V
____________

I was almost late to class thanks to my  best friends, Evan and Sarah, who decided who get into an argument on who was better and had to drag me into it. Shaking my head and smiling a bit at the thought of them, I enter the changing area and see the person who had the body of steel.

Silently thanking Evan and Sarah for making me so I could now see exactly how this person has a body of steel because not only did it look like she had strong body muscles, you could see scars on her body, just like the one on her face that I got to see earlier when I looked at her, but that one was either fading or there was make up on it.

I accidentally a gasping noise making her stiffen, turn around, and see me. I tried to find something to say but then I realised that she had more on her front side, which is probably which she was waiting until everyone was gone.

Her eyes widened before her facial features hardened so people couldn't read her. I was going to ask about them, but she whispered, "Please.... just don't ask." She said it so quietly that even in this silent room I almost couldnt hear her.

As I was about to say something again, Coach yelled, "EVERYONE IN THE CHANGING ROOMS GET OUT HERE FOR STRETCHES!" She visibility sighed and quickly walked out of the room, leaving me alone wi th my thoughts.

Cam's P.O.V
_____________

Thank the gods for Coach, am I right? I heard a series of clicking noises that came from the rocotic eye. And I agreed with it. Yeah I installed a morse code feature cause otherwise I would have to listen to a robotic voice all day and I wasnt going to do that. Plus I named it Carter, since I had nothing better to do at the time, I named it.

I got out of the changing room and ran to my new spot, a few minutes later I saw Heather come join us.
"Well thank you Ms. Montgomery for joining us." Coach said and she nodded before I brought my gaze abck to my teacher. I could feel her gaze on me, but I ignored her blazing blue eyes and focused at the task at hand, which happened to be weights. Jesse, Johnathan, Mike, who I just found out that he was also in this class, and I all made eye contact and grinned. Though you know that we met John here, we was also a jock and loved to do the weights like the three of us. The rest of the class just groaned when they were told about the weight training. Once Jesse and I paired up and Mike paired up with John, I challanged Mike.

"Bet I can beat you with the weights by the time class is over." I state while looking at Mike in the his chocolate  brown eyes.  He grinned, "Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try." He said competitively. I heard John whisper to Jesse, "Are they always like this?"  He asked quietly.

Sighing, Jesse nodded, "Since they were little." Mike and I just got under the bars and started competing...

120 lifts later the bell rang and  we were tied, sadly. Sitting up Mike and I high fived and congratulated each other and ran to the changing rooms.
This time, I made sure that i was really alone. I was. I didn't want to be pushed back into my foster home days....

I quickly shook my head to clear my thoughts. Carter started clicking are you okay? It asked. "Yeah," I amswered softtly, "just trying to forget about it, you know?" Carter clicked in agreement. I laughed quietly at myself. A couple years ago, I wouldn't have imagined me talking to a robotic eye after I became an assassin when my parents died.  Life really does some strange things to a person. Noticing the time, I hurried to my last class and made it just as the bell rang.

Almost done with the day. Carter clicked excitedly. I took a seat by Mark and hoped that the teacher wouldnt go too easy on us today.

°°°°••••○○○○●●●●
After the last class of the day, everyone rushed towards their lockers to get the heck out of there. I couldn't really blame them, but as much as I hate school, I also love it. At least it gives me something to do all say instead of lounging around.

So I sat there, quietly talking to Carter and waiting for my friends to arrive when I saw a brood looking fellow in the corner by the office. What the.. I saw that he was looking for someone and you could tell when he found them. His eyes lite up with a mischievous look and I saw him pull something out of his pocket.

I finally was able to see who he was staring at. Heather. Why her though? What could he want from her? Obviously he wanted something, right?

Anyways, I wasn't quick enough, even when running. I still heard the scream and saw her crash to the floor. I winced, that's gonna hurt tomorrow. I think before making everyone back up. "Everyone get away from her, I got this. I will take her to get checked up, everyone keep moving along." Just then my friends appeared and I have never been happier, carrying a person and trying to open doors is hard to do on your own.

"We need to take her back to our place." I said to them, hoping they wouldn't ask questions until later. Sadly, I was wrong. "What happened?" Jesse asked. I sighed and told them what happened, "So he must be working with the Red Rider group we are here to get." Mike stated and we agreed and I pulled into our temporary driveway. It isnt a very big house who owns a world wide corporation, but it suited us, a four story house with the secons to top floor, which somehow became mine, was a whole bedroom that consistes of a full bathroom, a double doored closet, a mini fridge, and some bookshelves. Plus, like every other teenager, I had posters of things I liked on the walls. There were some Tokyo Ghoul posters, Attack on Titan, Supernatural, Disturbed, and I painted some of my own stuff on the mint green walls. But the bad thing was, when we decided where we should put Heather, it was in my room. After climbing three flights of stairs carrying a person sucks. I set her down on the bed and we went back down to wait for my uncle to returned to start talking about our plan of action.