My stomach feels heavy, probably due to all alcohol inside me. They help me get out of Matt's car, Melody taking a hold of my foot and pulling it. She slaps my thigh and I groan, obliging to her request to help myself up. Matt and Melody both support me as we get inside the building of my apartment. She presses the floor level on the elevator and says something about me being a worse drunkard ever. As the elevator opens, an old lady greets us and looks at me worriedly. My best friend tells her that I've had so much fun and was kinda out of control. Out of control, my face. Matt asks me where my apartment key is and I pout at him, shaking my head. He sighs and shoves his hand into my pocket and I yelp.

"Be careful, you might feel something there..." I giggle. Matt looks at me in amusement and shakes his head. Meanwhile, my best friend smacks the back of my head. I glare at him with pouted lips.

"He is really something when he's drunk." Matt states.

"No shit, Sherlock." Melody rolls her eyes.

They settle me into my bed. And there's this thing building inside me, coming up to my throat. I get up and immediately, though wobbly, run to the bathroom. I slump down on the ground near the toilet, barely hugging it, and throw all the alcoholic beverages I consumed into the toilet. Ew. Even though I'm drunk, I can still smell the disgusting scent of my vomit and worse, the food that I've eaten are mixed with those alcohols – it's so disgusting to look at.

"Come on, bestie." My best friend says as she rubs my back, and I vomit once again, letting it all out. Because this is what I really need. "Done?" I nod my head at her and a glass of water is shoved into my face by Matt. I gladly take the water, gurgle, and spit it to the toilet and drink the water. Once I'm already okay, they walk me through the bedroom and lay me down gently on the bed. I give them a thumbs up and they roll their eyes playfully at me. "Sleep, then. You're going to wake up tomorrow with a massive headache."

"And I'll take it like a pro," I chortle, rolling on my stomach and resting my head on my pillow comfortable. Melody grabs one pillow and tucks it in between my legs and she gives me another one to hug. And another pillow behind me. She really knows me well. "Goooooooooood night. Love you all." Slowly, my eyelids shut and I'm transported into dreamland in a few seconds, probably dreaming about killing my new boss.

OH FUCK IT. The hangover is such a bitch in the morning after a perfect night out.

My head is throbbing with pain and any sort of sound I hear, the headache gets worse. The sun is shining brightly outside, the curtains of my room are spread open. I glare at the light shining through the window. I roll out of bed with a hand on my head, hoping the headache would stop. When I get outside, Matt is on the sofa, watching Cartoon Network and when he sees me, he greets me good morning. I groan when my head throbs again.

"Hangover. Never a good thing." Matt grins at me, winking.

"So I've realized, dodo head." I roll my eyes at him and head immediately into the kitchen, where my best friend has prepared me a coffee and some sunny-side up eggs to gobble. "I just found out your boyfriend likes to watch Cartoon Network."

"Yeah, he does so."

"What?" I arch my brow at her.

"What do you mean what?"

"So he is your boyfriend now, huh?" I tease her, grabbing my mug and sip a coffee. So sweet and creamy, just the way I like it. Melody blushes and whacks the back of my head. "What was that for? You know my head hurts."

"I'll take it like a pro," she makes a face at me. I face palm, remembering my words last night before they tucked me into bed. "Here, take some Advil. Dumb bitch. God, I can't believe you. You were so drunk last night we didn't even know if you were fantasizing about Wyatt and how hot he is, or if you were frustrated because he's your enemy."