。。20 。。

"No!" V screams, tossing the goodbye note on the floor at his feet and running his hands through his green air angrily. His teeth are gritted and his eyes appear almost red to Jungkook as the elder storms back and forth in Jhopes small abandoned room. V huffs like a wild animal and stoops to pick the note back up, his eyes burning holes into the paper and his singular hand crunching a thousand creases into it. V reads it over again, anger pulsating throughout his veins at every written word.

  V,

  I know you don't care......and maybe that's fine if you don't because your thoughts won't affect me anymore, but Suga and Jimin didn't deserve what you did to them. In fact, nobody you crossed paths with ever deserved what you've done to them, especially Jungkook. I thought once that you were a wonder, a mystery I'd always keep trying to figure out....but I realize now that your a monster. Your just an ugly scar in my heart and I hope I never see you again. I wish I'd never stayed with you. I wish I never had to hurt all those people I did. Honestly, there's not that much for me to say because you don't deserve my words. I'm not afraid to leave you because I know you won't come find me. Why would you? Even if you do, you'll never know where to look. You never tried to love me like you did Jin, or even Jungkook. Maybe now the only person who loves you is Jungkook. You've lost all of us and now.....your alone. But maybe, quite possibly, you like being alone. Well, I'm happy to say goodbye and sad to say I wish you could of changed. You could have been so easily loved. Goodbye forever.

  J-hope.

  "How could he!!!!!" V screams again, balling the note up in his hand after reading over it a third time. His mind that's so use to getting what he wants and making whoever he wants fall at his feet is crazily searching for reasons as to why everything is simply falling apart now. Truly, his plan is halting at a complete and horrible stop.

  V takes a deep breath and turns around, his body settled and his expression calm yet his eyes still burning angrily. He speaks softly to Jungkook, no emotions at all present in his deep voice, "I'm going to call someone. Wait for me downstairs, we're going somewhere when I'm done."

  Jungkook nods hurriedly and eyes V as the green haired man whisks past him and out of the room. Going where?

     。。。。。

  V walks into the small dark room where he first called the president and sits in front of his bright computer. He pays no mind to his blank, familiar expression in the reflection of the screen as he turns the device on and FaceTimes the president once again. A low ringing sound bounces off the thick walls until suddenly there's a heavy click and the presidents face is present on the screen. V shows no emotion and instead greets the older man with a few very blatant words, "Park Jimins dead, our deal is off."

  A chorus of gasps and exclamations erupt from the presidents side of the call. Him and his people are frantically calling there own numbers and shouting their own upset remarks at V. V only retains the same, dangerous expression.

  The president has undoubtably begun to stress immensely, perspiration beading on his forehead and his glasses fogging slightly over his eyes. He attempts to reply, yet his voice is no more regal then a child, "You will be found and taken back into the hands of the government for the things you've done and for the murder of Park Jimin, and trust us when we say you won't be escaping this time!" The president turns around and barks at a shaking secretary behind him who's holding her cellphone very tightly between her polished nails, "Jinsong! Call the forces, we need to find this man now. And call bighit entertainment and Jimins family."

  The president turns back to V, opening his mouth to speak again. But V speaks first, yet this time a small smirk curves up his pale pink lips, "You will try, Moon, yet you will fail. You and me both know that I will never be found and I will never be held hostage by anyone or anything. To you, I may as well just be a nightmare that this country will never forget." V chuckles, his deep voice seeming to resonate through out everyone's souls on the other end of the line, "so now, and forever, I bid you.....goodbye."