。。5 。。

Jungkook grips the long black gun case in his hands, his body trembling in fear. He quickley stumbles away from the gun shop and slides into his car, placing the weapon on the passenger seat along with his briefcase. He starts the car and takes a deep breath, glancing in his rear view mirror at the shop behind him for only a brief second before driving hastily away.

As he drives towards the asylum, he begins to doubt his actions. He knows this is wrong. Even the guy at the counter who was checking all of his licenses had an aura that screamed 'I should not be selling a gun to this kid'. Everyone in the store looked at Jungkook with curious eyes and suspicious grimaces. Nobody expects a strapping young man in a suit and tie to walk into the gun shop and ask for a machine gun. In fact, Jungkook was almost sure he would be stopped by someone and thoroughly questioned. but no. He managed to scrape himself out of that place faster than expected. But as he pulls into the parking lot of the asylum and makes his way to the building with his briefcase and gun case in hand, he thinks that maybe someone should have stopped him.

Jungkook feels perspiration begin to bead on his forehead as he makes his way inside the building, it's familiar white walls seeming to close in on him. He shamefully hides the gun behind his back and smiles nervously at Sarah, who is at the front desk sipping at a big gulp and reading a Stephen King book. She looks up at him lazily, not even taking notice of the suspicious looking gun case in his right hand, "Morning, Jeon." she mumbles, placing her hardcover book upside down on the counter and sliding the sign in sheet towards him.

"Good morning..." he says, his voice unusually high. She raises an eyebrow and takes a very exaggerated sip of her big gulp. Jungkook mentally curses himself and finishes signing in, sliding the sheet back towards her. Sarah nods and picks her book back up, training her dark eyes unto the intricate writings of Stephen King.

Jungkook lingers for a second, thinking about the possibility of running into a Doctor, visitor... Or worse.... Dr. Lina. Sarah takes another sip of her drink, the sound of liquid being aggresivelly sucked through a straw bringing Jungkook out of his conflict. He hastily turns on his heel and rushes to the elevator, pressing the button that will take him swiftly to the fourth floor.

Humming to himself nervously the tune of some song unkown, he does not hear the soft notification from his phone that alerts him of Jins messages, but rather hears the loud ding of the elevator coming to a stop. He fixes his tie and takes a deep breath as the doors slide open and he steps into the brightly lit hallway lined with offices and labs.

Jungkook feels blood rush to his head as the slender figure of Dr. Lina turns the corner and begins walking straight for him. Her face is pulled into an ugly grimace as soon as she sees him and her pace quickens. Jungkook shifts and hides the gun farther behind his back, preparing himself for what's to come when suddenly Dr. Lina stops, her expression changing almost instantly.

Jungkook watches, curious, as she turns her head in the direction of an open office and smiles brightly at the tall man peeking out. Dr. Lina, having suddenly forgotten that Jungkook was just down the hallway in front of her, begins to flirt with Dr. Taehee, the sweet 25 year old man with the black hair and round gold glasses.

Jungkook uses this moment as an advantage and slyly sneaks past Dr. Lina , who's insistent giggles are masking the uncomfortable chuckles of Dr. Taehee.

"oh my gosh...." Jungkook breaths, having made it into his lab. He shakes his head and wipes the perspiration from his forehead as he slams the gun case unto the counter before him, along with the unwanted brief case full of documents and files, "Okay....okay." he shifts his feet nervously and opens the briefcase, bringing out V's file. He flips to the last page, and with a shaking hand, grabs the red stamp from one of his desk drawers. He holds the stamp above the paper and reads over the small printed words for maybe the hundreth time.