。。11 。。

Namjoon runs his hand through his hair and lets out a grunt of frustration. He pulls his hat down farther over his ears and licks his cold lips, eyes darting around the streets in search for his boyfriend. Where could he be? Surely that mop of pink hair couldn't have gotten far in this weather without being noticed! Namjoon looks up at the pitch black sky above and feels the soft snow tickle his red face. It's past midnight....nobody would possibly notice Jin and care.

  Namjoon rubs his goosebump ridden arms, even under his heavy coat it's still freezing, and peers into a dark alleyway. He squints ahead, trying to find any clues to his lovers whereabouts. Mumbling about the stupid darkness, he cautiously walks into the alley, hugging himself even tighter than before. He whips out his phone and shines its bright light around, glancing in every nook and cranny. He stops suddenly by the cement wall, near a large blue dumpster covered with yellow and red graffiti. He kneels down and sees a phone lying under the melting snow. Jin's phone.

  Namjoons hands shake as he reaches out to pick it up. His heart hammers in his chest and his head pounds. He runs his thumb along the black screen of Jin's apple phone, clearing away the melting snow carefully. He could try and find clues to where Jin might be if he looks into his phone...but no. Namjoon sighs, staring down at the device, Jin never told him his password.

  Although Namjoon knows it's near impossible to open Jin's phone, he attempts the feat anyway, surprised when in fact....there is no password. "what the...." Namjoon feels his breath catch in his throat as the phone opens up to notes, a short letter typed on the screen.

  Lonely lonely little house. In fact not small at all. Lonely lonely mansion. Purple Velvet walls.

  He'll be gone. Long long gone, by the time your here. His pretty blood will paint these walls, crimson velvet walls.

V

  Namjoon stares in horror at the note, eyes wide and mouth agape. His stomach churns continuously, and he feels the fleeting pace of bile crawl up his throat. "J..Jin...his brother...no..." he stumbles over his words, feeling the snow below him dampen his jeans and the phone clutched in his hand fall to the ground. It takes a little, but he eventually composes himself. Standing up with fists clenched and teeth bared, he pockets The phone, turns around, and decides that the only thing worth his time now is finding Jin. And find Him he will. Even if he has to kill Jin's brother to do it.

    。。。。。。

  "there's no where you can go, so you'd better sit still, baby face."

  A gun against his temple. The deep, throaty voice so dangerously close to him. Jimin can smell everything from the musty accent of blood Suga seems to use as cologne, to the undeniable heat surrounding them. Heat not from a thermostat, not from fire...but from they're own bodies, skin tingling with excitment and fear and sugar coated lust. 

  "You going to kill me?" Jimin says, his meek little voice dripping with a hushed confidence he didn't know he had. His own lips graze Sugas cheek and the elder shivers. Jimin feels himself smirk, despite the current situation he's in. There's just something about the blonde man before him that he can't resist, no matter how cold hearted or how thirsty for blood he may seem. Jimins spent his whole life covering himself in a layer of innocence and sweet words that this moment alone seems to make him anew. Yet he's still so scared, and Suga knows all too well. 

  The barrel of the gun presses against Jimins temple a little harder and he knows that if he survives, there will definitely be a bruise. Suga brushes his lips past Jimins ear, stopping to nibble a little on the skin teasingly, "I couldn't kill you." the elders voice switches dynamic here, only for a second. And Jimin swears, he swears he can hear sadness and confusion in the feathery tone of Sugas words.