。。12 。。

Jungkook feels his head spin and he forces his eyes wide open. Jin is in front of him. His friend....his old friend Jin....jungkook cannot think straight in this moment at all. All his mind can comprehend is the fact that his old friend is standing before him wearing a calm, collected face and what appears to be fresh cherry chapstick. Jungkook tilts his head and sits up straighter, utterly curious, confused, and maybe a little sad and regretful.

  "Jin?" Jungkook croaks, his voice low and shaky.

  Jin smiles kindly, the small gesture breaking Jungkooks heart, "Hey, Kookie. Time to go back home."

  Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, trying to wrap his head around the situation, "W-what?"

  Jin places his long finger to his cherry lips and shushes the brunette softly, "Shhhh. We mustn't let V hear us." He lowers his hand and looks behind him for a mere second before directing his attention back to Jungkook, "There is much I need to tell you. I got here a while ago....it was difficult getting past V. I....went through drastic measures to get here and if we don't leave quick he may figure it out and then there's no going back for either of us!"

  Jungkook shakes his head slowly, "I.....what?"

  Jin rolls his eyes and gives Jungkook a pleading look, his eyes wide, "Comeone, Kook! We don't have much time!" The dark atmosphere of the living room suddenly changes and a soft yellow light travels over the chairs and illuminates Jin's panicked face.

  Jungkook feels sweat bead on his forehead, hearing footsteps in the distance. Does he want to go with Jin? What about his love for V? Jungkook looks at Jin and calmly questions the elder, "How did you get here?"

  Jin gives Jungkook a look that screams impatience, sadness, and horror, "V drove me here...." seeing the shocked look on Jungkooks face, Jin hurries to clear up part of the confusion, "I made a pretty desperate deal with him.....I'm playing him at his own game and that's why we must hurry!"

  Jungkook feels his mouth dry up and confusion swirls in his head. He has no idea what's going on. What kind of deal did Jin make with V and why was it so easy for him to get past the clever man? It makes no sense and for some reason, Jungkook isn't beleiveing a word his old friend is saying. Although it's most likely the crazy swimming alongside his brain cells, Jungkook thinks that maybe Jin is the wrong choice....maybe he's meant to be with V forever and forget the pink haired man before him. Yet, another thought pulls at the back of his friend, telling him to go with Jin. And in this split second of frantic decisiveness, he acts on that brave little voice of sanity.

  "Let's go!" Jungkook whispers. standing up with shaky legs, he reaches out for Jins hands. The elder is momentarily surprised but soon stands up with Jungkook and the two head towards the hallway.

  "Jin, stop."

  Jin and and jungkook turn around to see V standing in the living room holding a candle, it's dull yellow light illuminating his face. Jin swallows heavily and grips Jungkooks hand tighter, the younger currently deciding in his own head wether he should stay with Jin or pull away and run to V.

  V grins madly and steps forward, "Ah. You thought you could so easily trick me and escape with my Bunny? Well Jin.....you were wrong. Of course I knew all along that deal was a scam. Your a horrible liar."

  Jin looks at his feet, choking back sobs. Jungkook looks at V, the youngers expression blank. V looks at Jungkook and smirks, "Jungkook. Come to me."

  Jungkook nods and let's go of Jin's hand slowly, feeling there fingers fall apart and the bond they once had break a little more. Jungkook walks to V and feels the elder put a strong arm around him, the movement saying things that words cannot speak. V tilts his head and smiles at Jin from across the room, "I'm sorry Jin. There's no saving Jungkook. He's not the same, and will never be. He loves me and you can't possibly do anything about that.....after all, it is a free world. There are no rules."