。。19 。。

The way back to the mansion is quiet. The rain has let up, but the sky is just as black, the impenetrable rain clouds seeming to be the earths new blanket. V is lost in thought as they drive. Lost in thoughts he thought he'd never have....

  V's P.O.V~

  I love him.

  I look at the boy beside me in this low rumbling car. Jungkook is asleep, his pretty eyes flitting lazily under pretty eyelids and pretty lashes. His lips are calm and unmoving, his breathing short and simple. How I wish I could reach out with my hand far from the steering wheel and touch his pretty skin, yet I wouldn't dare wake him now....this moment is too full of a warm
Nepenthe. I watch him out of the corner of my eye as I drive and think how all of this seems like an act of serendipity, a wonderful thing that has happened only by chance. It's true that my plan has failed, but for better or for worse I can't tell. Maybe both.

  I never planned falling in love with him. Ofcourse, I wanted to let him think I loved him.....I wanted to him to think he knew everything I did in this game. But one of the reasons why this plan is a failure is because I do love him. I really do.

  And I wish I didn't.

  I train my eyes back onto the road ahead, seeing that we're coming into the forest. Jungkook shifts in his sleep beside me.

  You could say I started loving him the second day we met. I'm not quite sure when it was, or how it happened. All I know is that he makes me feel things I'd never felt before.

  My whole life my mind was a darkling, worsening and worsening. Yet it seems to of brightened since Jungkook came into the picture. The feelings I have for this boy are ineffable. I can't let this be how it goes.....

  Yes, I love him.

  But I know this love will only get in the way of everything I do and live for. Everything I work for in this world....

  Yes, I love Jungkook....

  But I can't anymore.

  I think it's time I let him go.

  My heart has gotten out of hand.

  No ones P.O.V~

  Almost there.

  V and Jungkook have almost reached the mansion. It will be 15 minutes until they get there. V has stopped thinking too much, for it will only drive him off the path. He wakes up Jungkook and with a straight face speaks, "We're almost there."

  Jungkook nods sleepily and yawns. V reaches for his phone and dials J-Hopes number. It rings twice and the boy on the other end picks up.

  V smiles and speaks, "Hobi. Suga and Jimin are dead, I hope your ready for me and and Jungkooks return, we're on our way back." V hangs up before Jhope can reply fully and continues to drive up the forested hill.

  Jungkook scoffs, "that was blunt."

  V shrugs, "He's use to it."

  The two are silent the rest of the drive, V's thoughts slowly coming back every two seconds. He attempts to push them away again and again....yet love seems to be relentless.

       。。。。。

  J-Hope lowers the cell phone from his head as V hangs up.

  They're dead?

  Tears are pricking the corners of his eyes and he hasn't any time to think before he's up off the living room couch and running to his room.

  J-Hope knows that Jungkook and V will be back soon, so he must act quick.

  Tears are falling from his eyes by the time he's in his room and searching for a pen and paper. Anger swirls in his stomach as the tears roll
Down his cheeks. How could he. How could he kill them.

  J-Hope sits down on his bed and begins to write with a ballpoint pen that's almost lost all its ink.

  Suga was his friend.

  Jimin was just a boy who never deserved any of this.

  And they loved eachother.

  J-Hope grits his teeth and chokes back angry sobs as the letter comes to its closure.

  He stands and places the note on his bedside table beside the small blue lamp. No more. He cannot live anymore in this life that brings him nothing but pain. Although he may have once loved V, no more will his feelings or his false sense of pride and loyalty keep him caged. There is only so much a human can withstand.

  J-Hope pulls his jacket on and takes a deep breath, wiping his blurry eyes with the green sleeve of his bomber. He walks down the stairs at a slow pace, mind in a jumble of thoughts and eyes glassy with the pain he feels.

  He makes it out the front door, smells the petrichor that would of once brought joy to his heart, and leaves without a second glance behind him.

  Just like Jin and Namjoon, he will disappear. For how long? Maybe forever. But nobody will try to find him, nobody will care.....because they know even if they did look, J-Hope will only seem like a figment of ones imagination.

  Goodbye. He thinks as he walks into the trees towards the city of bright lights that lies below this forested mountain. Goodbye.