。。9 。。

"Sheesh! Would you hear them go at it! I'm sure V is the opposite of easy on that kid...." J-Hope exclaims, looking up at the ceiling where the distant noises of Jungkooks pain and pleasure are evident and very loud. Suga shrugs and walks a little bit ahead of J-Hope, the blonde haired boy biting his lip and training his eyes discreetly on the path ahead.

Hobi notices and raises an eyebrow, speeding up to match the cold Boys fervent pace, "Hey, Suga. You okay?" J-Hope asks, his face lined with concern. Although Suga never shows much emotions or feeling towards his colleagues, Hobi still cares enough to ask and to wonder. Maybe one day he'll even see Suga crack a smile....a real smile.....one day.

Suga blows air through his nose, sending his pale bangs flying up past his eyes, "Just keep walking, idiot." J-Hope sighs and fakes a smile as they near the bedroom where Jimin is held captive. The purple haired boy knows there's some thing wrong with Suga, and by all means....he wants to find out what it is. although the elder is a little scary, he's not intimidating enough for J-Hope to back off. They've been through enough together....

They stand before the simple wooden door and don't bother to knock. Suga holds the door knob, prepared to open it. But something is halting him from doing so.

Hobi furrows his eyebrows, "Suga? Why wont you open the door?"

Suga shakes his head and his piercing eyes seem to burn holes into the wood doors exterior. He twists the knob, visibly grittting his teeth while doing so and opens it slowly. The door pushes open to reveal a modest sized bed room with only a queen sized bed sitting on the middle part of the floor. Jimin is on the bed, huddled against the post with wide scared eyes and messy brown hair. His bottom lip is trembling and black circles shadow his eyes, telling the story of his restless hours. J-Hope feels pity for the idol, seeing how much of a mess the boy is in....and how haggard he looks at the moment, and how later he will find out the truth about Jihyun.....But what J-Hope doesn't know, and might never know, is that Suga is thinking the exact opposite of Hobi. In fact, the blonde haired boy is horrified in himself because what he truly thinks is that Jimin looks beautiful, no matter how much he's been through. J-Hope might not be knowledgeable of his colleagues thoughts, but he can see it in the elders troubled face.

"Hi!!" J-Hope exclaims, extending his arms and heading towards the terrified and confused boy. Jimin yells at Hobi to get back and raises his small, pathetic fists. Suga smirks, but only for a mere second and then he's quite expressionless once again.

Suga strides over to J-Hope, who's flashing the toothiest grin imaginable in Jimins direction, and places a hand on the purple haired boys shoulder. J-Hope turns his head to see Suga's serious face and troubled eyes, "Stop. Your scaring him."

J-Hope raises his eyebrows, "And when did you start caring about things like that?" The excited boy grins at Suga, a glint in his knowing eyes. Jimin looks between the two, confused.

Suga glares at Hobi and pushes him into the wall softly. J-Hope cries out dramatically and rubs his arm as Suga silently makes his way over to Jimin.

Suga stands at the side of the bed and tilts his head, examining the brown haired boy and silently wondering to himself what it is that makes his heart beat so.

"Who are you people?" Jimin asks, his soft voice calm and angelic even after all his tears have subsided and there is only but a slight tremor to his tone.

Suga does not reply, he only continues to examine he younger with a hard set expression and an unmarked look in his piercing eyes. Hobi's smile falters, confused and worried by Sugas unusual actions. J-Hope steps forward and answers the brown haired boy himself, attempting to add as much intimidation to his voice as possible, "That's not any of your business right now, kid." J-Hopes serious tone of voice seems to bring Suga out of his reverie and the elder steps back, hands deep into his pockets, "Were not the ones you need to talk to. Our boss will be with you momentarily."

Joke || Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें