。 。13。 。

"Where's my money, Moon?" V says,  his voice low and steady into the microphone. The room around him is pitch dark, all except for the bright white light emanating from the screen before him. The horrified expressions of South Korea's leaders stare V right in the face, through the screen. They search those crazed pupils for answers, yet they find nothing but a black sky filled with broken stars. To put it in an easy format of words, the president of South Korea has no choice. But really......is the choice he has choice even possible?

  The presidents shaky voice replies to V, who's hair is messy and skin is sweaty. His grin widens, "We....we can't afford to pay you that much money. Just.....let's make an easier deal. Please. Just....Let Park Jimin go. The media is going crazy, our country is in a panic. This idol means so much to a lot of people."

  V frowns and then immediately Chuckles afterwards, shaking his head forcefully. He turns and smiles in the direction of which the president assumes is one of V's friends. "Suga. I'd love to hear some music. Make the little bird sing, hmm?"

  The president cannot see, for his view is on V, but Suga and Jimin are sitting close by. Jimin is tied to a chair, his breathing unsteady and his wide eyes glued to the expressionless ones of Suga. Suga hesitates, moving towards the idol with his hands. The two share a quick look. Jimin knows Suga does not want to hurt him..... But how can Suga avoid this. Saying no to V's request would only raise more suspicion from V and further confusion from the president whom can only hear what is happening. Suga lifts a long knife, it's shining blade glinting in the full computer light, and places it against Jimins soft skin. Jimin whimpers and squeezes his eyes shut, sweat beading on his forehead causing strands of soft hair to plaster to his skin like wet tape. His lips are pursed in fear and his mind a jumble of incoherent thoughts. Suga looks up at Jimins face, his heart clenching. "I'm sorry..." he whispers, his words true and small. Jimin hears them, a small wave of calm washing over him for a split second in realisation that Suga really doesn't want to do this. Jimin braces himself as the blade slides down his arm slowly, agonizingly slow. blood rises from the opened skin and pools on the floor below them. Suga drops the knife as soon as the blade reaches the idols wrist and lowers his head as Jimins cries ring out, the deep cut causing a long string of vocals. V smiles widely, watching the scene. Little does Suga know, V is enjoying this unexpected love story between his hostage and his friend. He is not so easily going to let this situation go to waste.

  The president yells, as does his colleagues, at the sound of their idols cries. The president looks at V, his expression panicked, "Okay! Okay.....we will pay you the money. It may take a little while...just...don't kill him!"

  V smirks and leans in towards the camera so that all the president has a view of is the young man's wide grin and tanned skin, green strands of hair falling down haphazardly, "two days." And then he hangs up, and the room goes dark. Jimins cries have turned to small whimpers. And Suga.....is nowhere to be seen, Having left as soon as he could. V grins, taking the knife from off the floor, he stares at it's blood soaked blade through the dark, "Oh, my friend....how he has changed you. Maybe my plan change yet."

  V turns to Jimin, who has fainted in the chair, blood dripping down from his cut. V then grins and flips his phone out, "J-Hope. Help out our friend over here so that he does not die. I need to attend some business upstairs."

   。。。。。

  "Jungkook."

  The door clicks as V steps into the room him and Jungkook have claimed as their own. Jungkook is on the bed, his hair mussed up and his eyes downcast. A smile is attempting to lift his lips despite the situation because he knows what V is going to do to him.....and he's far from afraid. He's absolutely terrified. Jungkook looks up and squints through the dim light of their room.

  V grins his special grin and his eyes twinkle, that maniacal look never ceasing to send shivers down Jungkooks spine.

  V slowly makes his way over, hands in pockets and face now completely blank and emotionless. A knife glints secretively from his waistband, the mans overcoat flipped just enough so that Jungkook can see the small hint of a blade.

  "Am I in trouble?...." Jungkook whispers. His hair is matted over his eyes, the almond brown eyes that now hold no sanity left in them glimmer, thanks to V.

  V sits at the end of the bed, his eyes cold and his expression still blank, this sudden change of expression making Jungkook curious, and more terrified than ever. The green haired man only cocks his head, reaches out a hand and caress's the younger boys face gently. Jungkook leans into the touch for the very second it is there, for in time....things will not be as they are currently. Jungkook knows he has done wrong in almost agreeing to go with Jin. Why he almost went with the pink haired boy, he doesn't know. A part of himself that he had forgotten seemed to of slipped into the main conscience of his mind, faltering a reality that is true. The reality that now knows he does not want to leave. He has to face this new life that can not be so easily escaped from. Not in reality, nor in your dreams.

  "Yes." V answers after a long stretch of cold, dismissive silence. Their eyes meet and then, suddenly, as if V was waiting for the perfect most unsuspected moment, he lunges forward and Jungkook is pinned to the bed, eyes wide. V is grinning again.

   。。。。。

Jungkook rests his head back against the pillow and smiles, feeling a scream rise from his throat as V continues to run the Knife across every spot imaginable, going about it as if lack of blood isn't in issue. But maybe, in this situation, it isn't.....Jungkook begins to laugh again, a loud deranged laugh as the knife travels across his chest, rising up to trace his collarbone. Jungkooks eyes crinkle at the sides and his bunny teeth are on full display as he madly cries out. V only grins wider. He stares into Jungkooks eyes as he uses the knife to dance across pale skin, "My bunny likes it when I hurt him, hmm?" Jungkook nods, his breath shortening. V does not tear his own eyes away from the writhing boyy beneath him, his expression suddenly confused. V wonders.....is it maybe that he has found something beautiful?....no. V shakes his head and grins, eyes mischievous once again.

  Suddenly, the bloodied knife drops, making a clattering noise against the side of the bed as it falls. V smiles, a soft smile that would make him appear sane to anyone and maybe even innocent and lovable if it wasn't for his crazed pupils and the broken boy below him, whos cuts are thankfully not deep enough to need special care.

  After forever it seems, the moment comes where they're simply lying there, amidst all that pain and pleasure. "V....." the elder holds out his arms and wraps them around Jungkooks slowly relaxing frame, the gesture simple and surprisingly sweet.

  V opens his mouth, his expression suddenly....sad? "I....." he begins, but Jungkooks vision blurs and he faints before he can hear the rest of what V had said....if he said anything at all.