。。18 。。

The drive to Seoul is silent. It's an odd sort of silence. Not quite suffocating and tense, yet not quite comfortable. Jungkook still feels high in his heart from that moment under the sunrise with V......or as he now knows, Taehyung. And V is upset. Although part of him is lifted from that moment with Jungkook as well, he's upset because his plan is beginning to derail. It's beginning to fall and after all these years of planning and putting forth his ideas, he's desperate not to lose it all just yet. Of course, the ending to his plan will not be perfect anymore. There are things that have changed it's route almost completely. But he won't show how he's feeling. No. He can't.

The sky should be bright now and it would seem more like daytime if there wasn't a heavy black smog covering every inch of blue above. It's not just one big cloud or many little clouds together, it's as if the whole sky and the sun have been concealed by a grey mist too thick to wash away with water, as it's beginning to rain heavy sheets of liquid ice. Anyone in there right mind would have found shelter by now. Even as it pours, the sky stays completely grey. Many would suppose it's simply the city and its pollution, filling up the sky like ink. But no. It's the weather, and all around it feels like the night. It's as if nature knows what's to come.

V turns left from the edge of the main highway and down a street. They enter a trashy neighborhood lit up with neon signs and filled with unpleasant smells and sad people. Few houses dwell here. Its inhabitated only by rundown apartments, long dank alleyways, strip clubs, and small bars tucked away seemingly behind large blue trash bins. It's the back way. The way out of the city that nobody dares to go unless they have a death wish or want to be gropped by strange smelling men in low hanging jeans. V knows that Suga and Jimin came this way. Suga came here a lot before. Nobody dared to cross paths with him here if they wanted to live.

V chuckles as they park on a lonely street, right next to a long dark allway branching off from between two abandoned houses. A drunk man with a balding patch of grey hair stumbles out of the quiet bar across the road and disappears around the corner, his body protected from the rain only by a tattered blue bomber.

V gets out of the car and cocks his gun. Jungkook makes a move to follow, but V's voice halts him from doing so, the mans words more chilling than the icy rain falling down, "Wait in the car." Jungkook sits back down and nods his head, heart pounding in his chest, it's beat matching rhythmically with the rain pelting the roof of the car.

V sighs through his nose and heads towards the alleyway, letting rain hit his skin. He enters the Alley, knowing that this is the place where Suga would stay for shelter until the rain passes. He should know. Suga took him here once.

As V heads down the damp alley, it only seems to get darker and darker. Until he sees, right ahead, a small light lit under an overhanging tarp. The long tarp is strung up between two windows from wall to wall and below the tarp, as expected is Suga and Jimin.

V tsks.

Fools.

V strides closer to them and sees that Jimin is asleep in Suga's arms. How is it that Suga cannot see V standing right beside him? Is it that maybe he's too lost in staring at Jimins face? Too lost in the sound of rain hitting their tarp and sliding down to the trash littered cement below.

V clears his throat.

Suga turns his head and immediately whips out a gun, pointing it directly at V's smug expression, "how did you find us." He speaks over the din of the falling rain. Jimin stirs and opens his eyes groggily, yet as soon as he sees V in front of them
He panics and sits up straighter, his eyes as wide as saucers.

V crouches down so that him and Suga are at eye level and looks at him with false pity, "honestly, you thought you could escape this?" He wags his own gun around in the air, "it didn't have to be like this if you weren't head strong on boning this tiny dancer. I had to plan last minute because of you running away! I had plans for the kid, you know." V's dangerous smile turns into an even more dangerous scowl.