。。4 。。

Jungkook rubs his back and winces at the pain coursing through out his body. He had slept in the bathroom all night, laying on the cold tiled floor against the vomit spattered toilet, having barely enough time to jump (or rather fall) into the shower and rinse off. He then had barely enough time to think about last night at all, or even to muster up enough strength to shrug his coat on: in short, Jungkook is very late to work.

  "Well, well, well...." Sarah tsks, watching Jungkook frantically burst into the building and rush up to the front desk to sign in. His blue ink pen scratches nervously against the clipboard held signing sheet, causing the words to come out a little loopy and fat. Sarah stares incredulously at the sunken doctor. He takes a deep breath and feels a small relief in knowing, by the way Sarah is talking to him, that Dr. Lina's gossip about him and V has not spread yet. 

  He drops his discarded pen on the clipboard and chokes out an unintelligible greeting, then avoids eye contact with the woman, who's nail file is poised just above her fingers; her lips are pulled into a lopsided smirk as she yells to Jungkook, who is hurriedly rushing into the elevator, "For Fucks sake, Dr. Jeon....put on some deodorant!"

  Jungkook waves to her lazily and nods his head as the elevator doors slide closed. He bites his lip and breaths heavily through his nose, knowing there is absolutely no time to rest in his office....he has to meet V. It's already too late and he can't put It off.  He just hopes he won't run into Dr. Lina. He's really not in the mood to put up with her snotty nosed bullshit.

  Jungkooks pace is slow. All of the thoughts clouding his mind are seeming to act as quicksand. His eyes are probably very glossy and blank, and if anyone had stopped to examine him, it would seem obvious that he is dealing with very deep problems. Of course most people wont look him in the eyes and immediately guess that the young doctor is in fact battling romantic feelings for a psychotic killer. If anything, they would Suspect something much lower on the bar; for example, maybe Jungkook is dealing with a family feud; Or maybe he's deeply troubled with the loss of a Loved one. If only that were the case. If only it was something normal.

  Jungkooks thoughts seem to run into a wall as he meets the locked cell that holds V. He swallows heavily and once again ignores Mister Allem as he makes his way inside the dark space. He closes the door behind him and takes only a second to adjust to the chilling area before walking slowly up to V, who is sitting in the same chair and boring the same crazed expression.

  "good evening, V." Jungkook mumbles, his own expression darkening considerably as he sits down in front of the green haired man. The small lightbulbs scattered across the concreted walls beam lazily, casting an eerie glow across both the man's faces. 

  V pouts and moves his head side to side, trying to catch Jungkook's wavering gaze, "Kookie! What's wrong, you look rather disheveled." the elder chuckles lowly, as if he is enjoying the doctors pain.

  Jungkook slowly raises his head and their eyes meet. The doctor stares at V, who's deep brown orbs seem to be burning the truth out of Jungkook, his playful smirk adding to the mixed feelings of the younger, "It's you..."

  V cocks his head, pretending not to know what Jungkook is talking about, "Hmm?  What about me?"

  Jungkook clenches his fists and grits his teeth, feeling another swarm of butterflies in his stomach at the fake innocence V brings to the situation. Jungkook loves V. He knows he does. Maybe he's crazy, maybe he's not....but he knows that he loves the psychotic man before him. No words can be used to explain his feelings, not that Jungkook would want his feelings explained anyway. He knows he can't keep doing this; he can't keep playing doctor, not when V has completely reset all of his thoughts and erased all of his premonitions. Jungkook is afraid. He's Absolutely terrified to say what he needs to say. He may lose his job....he may lose himself. But it's killing him to bottle up the feelings that are itching to escape, especially from the one who's giving those feelings to him: Jungkook takes a deep breath.