。。10 。。

It's been about an hour since Jungkook had gotten out of the shower and cleaned up his wounds, and already J-Hope has asked six times if the youngers ass is okay.

  "so how's your ass?" J-Hope smirks at Jungkook, who's lounging on the couch in the main sitting room, eating a bag of crisps. Hobi knows that Jungkook is getting annoyed, and he's using that knowledge to his utter advantage.

  Jungkook rests the bag of snacks in between his legs and glares at the elder, "Don't you know when to stop."

  J-Hope shrugs and chuckles carelessly, turning his attention back on spinning his pocket knife in his hand, not drawing even a prick of blood. Jungkook watches out of the corner of his eye, curiosity peaking his interest.

  Before Jungkook can ask Hobi how he spins the weapon so fluidly, V strides into the room, an intense look on his tan face. His expression is unreadable, yet the aura he brings about is one that screams something is off. J-Hope pockets his knife and raises his head to meet the gaze of V, "What's wrong."

  V purses his lips together, "It's Suga."

  Jungkook sets the bag of crisps aside and stands up carefully, eyeing V the whole time. J-Hope stands up aswell, worry creasing his face. The purple haired boy has a mix of different expressions swimming in his eyes; a different variaty of emotions are sent in V's direction and Jungkook notices. Remembering they're talk in the bar so long again, Jungkook notices all too well.

  "There's something wrong with our blonde haired friend." V explains, his voice dripping with playfulness and a hint of curiousity. But not worry. Jungkook swallows heavily in realization that V may not care for his friends after all....

  "What is it?" J-Hope asks. His voice is calm, yet his eyes are in a panic. A flurry of emotions and wonder.

  V's lip twitches, as if he were holding back a smirk, "I found him crying after his and Hobis meeting with the young idol." V runs a hand through his green hair and finally, cracks a widespread beam that has both the hearts in the room fluttering, "I don't know about you, Hobi....but when was the last time we saw Suga show emotion?"

  J-Hope swallows, the words deeming difficult for him to render as true, "Never...."

  Jungkook eyes widen and he cocks his head, feeling his newfound crazy take the wheel; these days, ever since he met V, he's been finding this crazy part of him break down his filter more and more, coming out in waves he can't hold back, "What what what?! Are you saying Suga Hyung is having feelings for a certain someoneee?" Jungkook giggles, knowing suddenly what may be wrong with the blonde haired man.

  J-Hope looks at Jungkook, shocked by the youngers sudden outburst, "What?"

  V grins at Jungkook, already feeling the youngers hidden crazy beginning to replace the old him, "explain. My little bunny."  V strides up to Jungkook and caresses the youngers cheek. J-Hope squeezes his fists together and looks between the two, confused and maybe....just maybe, a little scared. He's never truly been like V or Suga....and now he sees that Jungkook may be crazier than he could ever be.

  Jungkook furrows his brow for a second, trying to register what he had just said. For a moment, all is silent until a wide grin breaks out on Jungkooks face, "Suga likes the idol."

    V smiles at Jungkook as if he knew what was wrong with Suga all along, "How is it, Kookie?" V asks, confusing J-Hope thoroughly with the abrupt topic change.

  "My ass?" Jungkook replies, a playful blush on his face.

  J-Hope shakes his head and turns around, not wanting to witness anything more from the new boy and V.